Hello all,
I (being a newbie to this forum) have purused this forum and you all seem to be a knowledgable bunch and I need some advice. I have been searching online and looking for the best replacement speakers for my surrounds in my current HT set-up. I'm sure you have all heard/experienced this before but we have just moved into a new home that I fortunately had prewired for surround sound in the livingroom. Well my current setup is the following:

Pre-Amp / Amp: Yamaha DSP-A1 (Champagne and wood colored)
Mains: Inifiniti overture-3s
Center: Inifiniti Overture-1
Front Effect (Yamaha proprietary): Inifiniti Overture-1
Surrounds: Inifiniti Overture-1s
LFE: Velodyne 8" (Don't recall the model off-hand)

I am pretty happy with this sound but my wife is a little upset at the dangling speaker wires from the walls and ceiling. The room setup is a smaller living room than what the HT room used to be and is in an open concept room style A.K.A The living room Dining room and Kitchen are all open to each other and there are no walls between them.

The room is efectively an L like this:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx___L___TV___R_x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx________C_____x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______________x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_S__________S_x
x__________________________x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please excuse the poor ascii drawing
The right wall should be one straight wall, spacing is off on here so I can't seem to make everything line up.

I need to replace the 2 surround sound speakers and either hang them to the ceiling or wall (the surround speaker wires are coming out of the ceiling). I was looking at the QS8s to replace my infiniti overture-1s that are currently dangling speaker wire from the ceiling and are on floor stands (vetoed by the wife as of this weekend).

I originally thought the Bose cube Acoustimas 10 series III or the Acoustimas 15 Series II would be the answer but I am extremely hesitant to replace my infiniti's for a speaker system that has mixed reviews.

Please assist with this newbie HT owner. I've had the Yamaha and Infinitis since 1998 when the DSP-A1 first came out.

I am open to all suggestions/comments/jokes