Compared the: Swan Diva 4.1's, C3, 2.1's vs.
Axiom M60Ti's, VP150, M22Ti's

OK, I will start with the positives for the Diva's: These are the BEST lokking speakers I have ever seen in person period. And I have seen alot of the Reference level speakers on the market. Except for the plastic molding holding the tweeter on top of the speaker. It really looks out of place sitting on top of that black piano surface top piece. The connector for your wiring on the back are very heavy duty and work like silk. The outside is simple awsome, period....
But at some point you have to turn them on. It is this simple: voices are very "real" like their in the same room with you. I would say maybe 10%-15% clearer that the Axoims. But EVERYTHING else is hard to hear any seperation. The strings,drums,bass all just mush together. I guess this is what you would call a very,very,very laid back sound. The Axioms sounds like everything (voice,strings,drums,bass,tamborines) has it on seperate channel. All with the same level of output. The Axiom sound is maybe just a little forward but has had NO fatiguing effect on the ears. And probably has made me not have to concentrate as hard to hear the details in what I'm listening too.

Also the Diva's have such a high gloss shine to them the stand out in the room instead of blending in like the Axiom finish does.

When A/B testing the Diva's had between 90-105 hours on the and the Axioms had 8-9 hours break-in time.

And it took about 30 sec of music to hear the difference. Actually about 5 sec. I heard a difference immediately. I listened to soft & hard rock, jazz, music from the 60/70/80/90/00's. And the result was the same everytime. I Even had two friend come over and they were on different days. And had them blindfolded and they picked the Axioms EVERY single time for what sounded the best.

And then HT surround sound test I used Titan AE, Matrix, Pearl Harbor, Gladiator, Swordfish and the DETAIL of what you hear is SIMPLE clear, louder and I swear that I could even hear things in some of the scenes with the Axioms that were just not their with the Diva's.

I'm sorry that I didn't have a SPL to measure the two at that time but I would say my hears didn't hear a difference at my receivers ref. level output.

I still really pissed about the $348 in shipping. To the point that I tried to talk myself into keeping the Diva's to save that $ but I couldn't keep the second place finisher and send the Axioms back...... Hell I could have bought a sub with that money! Hey maybe Axiom will feel sorry for me and send me a sub to fix my broken wallet......