Hey I just ordered a set of 3ti to start and will add the rremaining speakers next month.

My intnetion is to drop these in the back and add the 22ti pair up front. A VP100 center..and for now keep my JBL sub..it reallky hits hard.

Ok so if this setup seeems acceptable

I have 2 questions: what difference will there be usin ght M3ti in the rear as opposed to the QS4 ? I have one main reason why i went this way, and if I am wrong please advies. Our couch is flush to the wall, there is no wall on either side of the couch. So the intention was to siply put the 3ti s on stands and set them at either side of the couch aimed at the center (each other) is this valid or good, or not so good? Or again would the QS4 do something different?

Also, it looks like we will get a Yamaha 2400 reciever. It doesn't have BASS out (sub) on 2 channel out.

now I assume with 22ti s as "MAINs" I will miss quite a lot 60ish and less without the sub.

Is this true? and if so how can it be overcome? Add towers in front with much lower response? if this is the case then just ignore the 22Ti s?

I know this is a lot of questions, but I am nw to the Axiom family and not an expert by any means.

ANy and all help will be appriciated

thanks in advance

dave

"There is one thing that I know for sure, and that is that I know nothing." ...Socrates