Allright..........enough of this sissy Streem music. All you mid 30's people must remember this one.......I still catch myself singing it when it comes on the radio.....

Hold life, I'm gonna live it up I'm taking flight, I said I'll never give it up Stand tall, I'm a-young and kinda proud I'm on the top as long as the music's loud If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by You're thinking like a fool, cause it's a case of do or die Out there is a fortune waiting to be had If you think I'll let it go, you're mad You've got another thing coming You've got another thing coming That's right, here's where the talking ends Listen mister next there'll be some action spent Drive hard, calling all the shots I've got an ace car coming down the road If you think I'll sit around while they chip away my brain Listen, I ain't fooling, and you'd better think again Out there is a fortune waiting to be had You think I'll let it go, you're mad You've got another thing coming You've got another thing coming You've got another thing coming In this world we're living here We have our share of sorrows The answer now is don't give inTo any foreign use of power Oh so hot, no time to take a rest, Yeah There just ain't room for second best Real strong, got me some security I have a big smash, I'm going for infinity, Yeah If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by You're thinking like a fool, cause it's a case of do or die Out there is a fortune waiting to be had You think I'll let it go, you're mad You've got another thing coming You've got another thing coming