For a bit it did, but you neglect to mention who chose to take it down that path. Wasn't me or any other regular on these boards. This thread was nothing more then an attempt to give credibility to something that has none. It didn't work and we had fun with it....Plain and Simple.

In reply to:

"Buyer's Remorse" Strikes Again!!!! For all the Axiom owners who turned this into a flame war, get a life. You failed to represent your brand well. I gave you a chance, but you failed miserably. Goodbye.

What gives here? I thought I was going slow enough but let's try again......................I.........own..........Monitor..........Audio's!

In reply to:

Thanks again to "MtnBkr." I appreciate the help. Please register on Audioreview to post your FULL review.

Yes please do and don't forget to claim your "Special Gift"

In reply to:

I knew I would get a lot of biased opinions around here. I'm not stupid. I was hoping there would be one "MtnBkr" in the herd, and was rewarded.

That line says more then I could ever hope to say! Enjoy your speakers and please come back and post your thoughts on them................and dam it man, we are all dieing to know what the "Special Gift" is!