Guys (and gals) I gotta tell you I can't get enough of my new M-60s, I debated buying these for sometime, cause they are a little big for my PRESENT room. But once the home is finished, the with a new HT room, that will not be an issue. I am not saying the 60s, and other Axioms are ugly, they look good. It's just many other companies are putting the money elsewhere. It's a very solid cabinet, we all know the veneer debate, and I bitched abit about the grill grates flimsy, cause they are. But when it comes to sound, after all these are speakers, right? I am astonished. I can not wait to fire these things up when the door shuts after I get home! You get some female influence, along own decor thoughts, an upscale audio shop, and there are soooooo many awesome looking speakers. I looked at some Dali speakers that would win over any decorator, the wood, contours, fit, finish and oil finished wood veneer cabinets were great, till I listened to them. There are so many great looking / bad sounding speakers out there. I "like" the look of my new 60s, and for 800 bucks, I more than LOVE their sound, afetr all, it's a speaker, right? Throw in the 22s, and the QS8s, and the 150, and you got a hell of a theater also, just my ol' 2 cents.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s