Everyone: I hate asking for what could be perceived as a lame request, but it never stopped me before.

My wife largest concern with me buying Axiom speakers...now get ready for a shocker....is their appearance in our family room; its true, many women really care about such things....

Anyway, my request is to anyone who feels charitable and willing to assist, would you please take a picture, two or more, of your M60s or M80s--with grills ON. Any such photos that would help me show my wife what they look like in a home. I'm not asking for photos of your entire room, nor HT. More, I'm asking if anyone is willing to take some semi close shots and some that are just far enough away to truly represent their aesthetic design. If I could have my choice, I'd be hoping for several photos--taken in good lighting--from about 3 to 4 feed. Some from head level; some from the level of the speaker; some from 10 feet away to see how they "blend" into the room.

Now before you suggest I check out the pictures on this web site, let me say I believe what Axiom displays are quite one dimensional. They really don't give the prospective buyer a true feel for what their speakers look like in a room. As I know many of us have seen, some vendors have paid bucks to have their speakers photographed in an expensive room with excellent lighting. At least that effort assists in deciding process of the "significant other". Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking Axiom in the slightest. They are not in the business to make a near perfect web site. I just need a bit more support to ensure my boss that they won't distract from the rest of the room (wink, wink).

Since I want quality photos, please email them to th5512@hotmail.com. That way, I can collect them all and show the wife what they truly WILL look like.

Thanks in advance,

TKHanson