I am new to these boards and to Axiom just wanted to start out saying hi to everyone.I have ordered the following, 1/pair m80ti, 1/pair qs8, 1 vp150, 1/ep500. I currently have the Yamaha RX-v1500 6-8 ohm amp which came out around Nov and not much has been posted on it due to how new it is. My plan was to originally run everything off the Yamaha however I am starting to think that this would not be enough juice. I am not very familiar with running more then one amp to power a system so if I am incorrect or there is a better way to do it for a reasonable price please let me know. My new plan is to run the vp150, qs8s, with the Yamaha at 6 ohm. Next I need to figure out a second amp to use for the M80s. I am looking at the Crown 402A. With this it looks like I need some male RCA to XRL male cables to connect it to the front outputs on the Yamaha. I am kind of confused on how you control any of the settings to the m80s once this is setup. Will the M80s receive all the bass and treble controls from the Yamaha since it is using its signal? I would assume it would since the crown and similar amps do not even have these controls. Also what is the proper way to configure the audio levels on the crown to achieve a proper surround affect? Generally I use the auto configure on the amp and that configures my speakers with the appropriate volumes. I assume that introducing a new amp will not allow you to perform an auto configure on the fronts, however I am not sure. Maybe it would be better to manually configure anyways. If anyone has any recommendations for a low priced solution to power the m80s besides the Crown I would be interested in knowing. I was also looking at the outlaw 200 blocks which seem to be a good amp. Two of these would cost about 200 more then the Crown solution it appears.