ok, I think I need to give up and go to bed, now I see you already have a projector. One bit of advice, I'm not familiar with the Infocus DLP models, as I own Sanyo projectors and need to stay away from the Rainbow Affect in DLP technology. Many projectors can be prone to dust collecting on the optics or internals of the projector. Make sure you don't run the fan while viewing, and I would make sure you keep the fan dusted often with a swiffer

Anyway, some things I notice regarding the speakers: Normally you need to allow some room for the M60's baffles on the back to breath and let the low bass filter into the room, the pictures shows them pretty close to the walls. In addition, this may also apply to the Sub, I don't think you want it enclosed within shelves. One thing to think about, the sub sound is not directional, especially below 80hz, so you can place it anywhere and still feel the bass, you don't have to have it pointing towards the listening area....that may give you some other ideas, heck some use them as end tables good night.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85