Good Morning Tharkrun,

Came across this thread this morning. Uhh... very interesting exchange... Anyways, I don't mean to change the subject (ok its my feeble attempt to...what is it called, "hijack" the thread...). My dad is old school (Marantz 2245, AR speakers, Akai reel to reel, Pioneer pre-amp, Schure belt drive record player...you get the picture)and is a dyed in wool "stereophile" (don't know if that's a term...). When you get your system set up, would you mind extending a visit to my dad and me for a listen. I want him to listen to what he is missing (Actually, my hidden agenda is to get him to spring for a set of Factory Outlet QS8's). You see, I just hooked up my M60 fronts, VP150 center, EP350 sub, and m2 surrounds but I live in SoCAL and dad lives in Fairfied Ca. (40 mi. east of SF) so listening over the phone won't cut it. Mom and Dad have yet to come down and visit their grand daughters and to hear my new system plus I will be up there before they come down here. Let me know if my request is OK with you and I can PM you with my contact information and my impending visit to NorCal.

Emotiva Sys
USP1Pre
ERC1CD
XPA2Amp
RBH1044SE
PrimaLuna Sys
PL3Pre
PL6Monoblocs
TubeCD
M60ti