Mark -
As I stated in my reply above. my door is awlays open for auditionong Axioms, I'm am very one happy customer, and feel this is the least I can do, since I have had so much phone support over my amp issues from Alan, Brent, Joe, and Amie always respond to my email so fast, I have decdied she sleeps with a laptop close by.
After my first experience at offering an audition, I may need to take the advice of a member of my age on this forum and in the future have a disclaimer for auditioning. It would state that the system is set up for my listening preferences, and in no way is that to reflect the quality of Axiom or Parasound products, I'm soley responsable for all sound quality, speaker placement, and being able to program the C2 processor. LOL
All humor aside, of course, auditioning invites are open to all and in any numbers, the listening area is rather large, so not confined to just a few, the more, the better, as I'm open for others objective opinions on any improvments I might be able to make. I do not have a trained ear such as Alans, so I do not state that my system is the ultimate, or that I will ever have it tweaked to perfection, its a hobby, and I will always be tweaking with something........I hope