Just got the stink eye from you know who, wondering why anyone would be up at this hour of the AM reading forums on the web! (3:00am PDT) I placed my order Yesterday 5-8 M60s, vp150, qs80s, ep500. Had been looking at speakers for sometime, came across axiom site 6 days ago & made my choice. Awsome reading all these posts. Just looked into forums earlier tonight, havn't stopped reading since. Will be purchasing the Sunfire Ultimate Receiver II (200w rms x 7) on Tues. 5 years ago (give or take) I bought a HTIB setup, 6-8 weeks & I was more than ready to upgrade. With a small budget & a GOOD connection running one of the local audio stores & knowing NOTHING about HT I upgraded to JBL ND310s JBL N28s S-Series Center all Northridge, didn't keep the JBL sub very long replaced with Sunfire little Junior. Harmon Kardon AVR 500 80w x 5. I'm hoping it will be like the change from AM to FM, Cassett to Disc, Koolaid to Beer, Dialup to Broadband.Well, gotta hit the sack. Any input from the Axiom owners out there on this setup would be awsome. I'm pretty sure i will be more than happy, but you own'em & i don't. Thanks.

TO JUDGE IS TO HAVE BEEN SENTENCED.