I'll apologize in advance that my questions are somewhat technical and perhaps not entirely suitable for this board but I respect Ian's no nonsense approach so much that I hope he will indulge me a bit. Thanks.

1.) Does the M60 have some kind of interchangeable feet? carpet spikes? And how important is this?

2.) I am currently building a 1-2 cubic foot sealed active sub with EQ that is projected to have an anechoic F3 around 25Hz. Could using a sealed sub with ported mains produce phase problems between the two? If no, would the M60 be a good choice to use with such a unit?

3.) Did you feel that standing waves in sub woofers are not a problem I could just as well use a cubical enclosure?

4.) I am interested in bi-wiring ( not bi-amping) , but I must be missing something - how can this help if:
a) the bass and treble signals are mixed together in both pairs of wires from the amp to the speaker right? No help here
b) the speaker's internal crossover is still being used right? - so any woofer EMF would still be pushed back into it. No help here either.

5.) Does Axiom maintain a blind test listening studio? Seems your friends at Paradigm strike fear in the hearts of audiophiles with theirs!

4.) I gather for past threads that you don't believe in expensive cable? Did the NRC do any testing with different cable types?

many thanks
peter