I'm sure some of you have been to Epcot in Florida and made it into the Innoventions (I believe that is what they called it) section. There was a home theater section in there, so I of course had to check it out.

I felt like the beginning was an ad for Bose. They play an old speaker from the 50's and then play the Bose cubes and in comparison, it sounds better. I was sitting there thinking most people in the room just left it at that and it reinforced to them that Bose was good, whereas for me I just sat there and thought, this still sounds bad.

Then, they bring you into the second room, which is a living room setup with all Bose cubes and their "sub". The best part of this room was the 70" Sony TV they had behind the wall. Once again, they play just the fronts first and then put on the surronds with it and try to point out how much better it sounds. Once again, sounded pretty bad to me.

Finally, they take you into the 3rd fully dedicated HT room. This one has a front projector, movie seating, and they realized Bose doesn't cut it, because they had different speakers (I believe they said M&K, but I didn't actually see them in the room, just heard them). This was a definite improvement over the previous room.

Anyway, I just thought it was funny. I was at the same place about 3 1/2 years ago (didn't have Axiom's yet, and hadn't started doing HT research). I don't remember them sounding as bad then.

They also had stuff like the automatic dimmer lighting, universal remote, and anything else HT related basically. It was interesting to check out, but I just had to laugh at the Bose setup.