In reply to:

Do you (or anyone for that matter) think that the M80’s will emphasize the flaws in the recording methods with their second tweeter and mid range?

I certainly don't believe that having more drivers in the M80s makes them more capable of sound resolution. If that were the case, then everyone should have one of the 38 driver type speakers.
They could be more bright but only if the M80s have a spike in the upper regions.

In reply to:

What in the heck are these idiots thinking with they record a CD? Why take the time and expense to make a good recording, but use a shitty mic?

Always a good question.
In reply to:

What in my room could be emphasizing this, or what could I do to help eliminate it? I have pictures posted on the water cooler board if you haven’t’ seen it yet?

Nothing can emphasize sibilance in your room.
If i were to walk in your front door and "ssssay hello", then went down into your listening room and "ssssay hello", the furnishings won't change the fact i'm still making the sss sounds. If the whole upper spectrum was recorded warm to hot, then trying to reduce reflections from hard surfaces might help to tame ear fatigue. If i were to scream "crack" to you in a cathedral ceiling hallway vs. a nice sound dampened, highly furnished media room, that loud resonance from those harsh consonants (the r, c and k) won't sound nearly as piercing to your ears.
Sibiliance is there unless as the good Bridgman described, you turn down the treble (or range of frequencies) in which the human voice or drums typically produces 's' sounds. The inherent problems in this were already described.
There just much you can do about sibilant recordings.
If it's bad, it's bad.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."