Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Axiom now lists V2 on website
#137627 05/10/06 01:47 PM
old hand
old hand
THis is my LAST post to this thread. SORRY danmagicman7 for the hijacking.

An explanation if I may. I started to reply to tomtuttle's assumptions of me telling him about getting over it. low and behold . . . I had to do something else. . leaving the pc as it was. I come back finish telling him my thoughts on his 'attempt' hit continue and what to my suprise do I see several more posts including one frm him. So, as much as many of you think I'm sick or whatever. please keep in mind, my PRIOR post as not at all what I wuold consider negative and wanting to put the ugly sh!t behind then bam . . . I need to stop telling him to GET OVER IT. what I joke. I in no way at any time that I recall telling anyone to get over anything. his insecurity or whatever it was , was answered, as i'm not going to be the whipping boy simply cause I asked some questions that some didn't like, and put my foot down. ..... so that is where we are now, I look even WORSE than I already did, cause I had to do something other than reply to him. and to top it off NOone seems to think ANYthing wrong of his saying what he did. quite strange and sad on the parts of some, but not suprising as TT is in the 'click' and I'm not. Oh my buddy? no he didn't do anything wrong officer.

being that a DOCTOR has so professionally spoken I shall break my oath to not get into personal sh!t with others on the forum. who am I to deny a DR his fun?

An open to the public exam by a DR. thats professional by anyones standards and ethics isn't it? NOT! by the way, what's your assessment of the situation now then DR? this has absolutely gone beyond rediculous.,since you seem to imply that I have a problem. If you were at all concerned about any problem you think I have, I think a professional would have sent me a PM to discuss it with me, 'maybe' even offer help, not a public display such as yours. but . . . it IS more fun to poke people in pubic when you have no concern for them anyway now isn't it? and with the immunity the internet affords, why not. and smug to boot. I'm honored.

As i said to tomtuttle if any of you want throw sh!t at me , keep it off the board, do it in an PM, I'll gladly plaster you. outside of that I will not take any more public lambasting from any of you PERIOD

WALK A MILE IN MY MOCCASINS

So is this going to be how it is for me on this forum? always blasted for somethings I have asked , opinions expressed and also said SORRY for? bringing past sh!t up just cause some may think its fun? I can assure you I will not take it lying down.

I'm not visiting ANY of the boards I do to 'be one of the gang'. I could care less who likes me and who don't. I can see that fitting in being important to some, just not me. Why I'm hear is, I want a awesome set of speakers that will please me for many years to come. negativity didn't come from me till it was directed at me. NOT ONE of you can say before I asked about Axioms being brite that I was any way out of line, a bit confused and misguided maybe , but ALWAYS greatful I'm a big enough man to admit my wrongs and appologize for them, some of you need to check yourselves, and lets move on for crying out loud.

now that is out of the way. I shall address as best I can in another thread the questions asked of me here, btw thanks to those that showed a level keel. It didn't go unnoticed . I thank you & appreciate it.

Stone__Man

wonder how many posts I missed in typing this and the breaks I had to take in doing so.

#137628 05/10/06 02:27 PM
axiomite
axiomite
I have sent you a PM.

However, in my defense, this is a forum, which is by definition a group discussion. We air all kinds of dirty laundry all of the time. At no time have you and I entered into a doctor-patient relationship, so I am free to discuss my observations in public, especially when I think that it will involve the group as a whole.

Still, they have PMs available for a reason, so I have sent you one.

Looking forward to continued discussions with you all.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.
#137629 05/10/06 03:20 PM
old hand
old hand
Not sure what happend , if you sent PM to wrong person or what , I refreshed and there are NO PM's in my box Doc. Unless they only allow a WEE amount of msgs in the inbox here. I see nothing that says it is full or some such.

I must be honest and straight up as I always strive to be..

I don't have much "faith" in what you may have to say to me, as being genuine. I think the dr./patinet 'faith" has been broken and we never even got to that point, due to how you represented yourself here. I'd have a hard time considering ANything you would say to me as anything more than a devious ruse on your part. forgive me if you will.

as for the rest, if you feel so inclined to POKE at me, please use the PM as I wont be visiting this thread again PERIOD

#137630 05/10/06 03:27 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
And still not one reply to the actual attempts at help or good advice given.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
#137631 05/10/06 03:27 PM
connoisseur
OP Offline
connoisseur
I've always wondered why wars don't last a long time with PM's than they do on forums. That's because they need 1 component: an audience. Otherwise, insults don't get quite the same sting and each side's efforts to embarrass each other no longer matters because no one knows.

Honestly, trying to solve an issue without trying to impress or sway other reader's views about the other person in an argument would work a lot better. That is why PM's are good, and dealing with personal issues on boards are bad.

That's just a random thought I have had as a result of being involved in lots of forums....just a thought. We all love each other here? Right?

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2
#137632 05/10/06 05:03 PM
T
axiomite
axiomite
T
Stone_Man,

I decline your offer to meekly suffer without comment those remarks specifically directed at me.

I will neither solicit nor respond to "plastering" or "lambasting" via PM. What I have to say can and should be said in public.

I want to publicly apologize for my lack of writing precision that has obviously led to board discord. I should not have said

And stop telling me to "get over" the spell check thing while accusing everyone else of not reading your posts carefully.

What I SHOULD have said was

I am offended by the contradiction posed by your glib signature lines absolving you for grammatical and spelling errors with your simultaneous assertions that other users are not reading your posts carefully

I stand by everything else I have written, including the numerous times in your earlier threads where I legitimately and honestly tried to be of assistance to you. Regardless of what comes next, I will henceforth not participate in any threads where you are a central character.

I find virtually no objective evidence that anyone has "thrown sh!t" at you at any time.

I am offended by your recent comments directed at me and medic8r and by your earlier aspersions about Axiom marketing and production practices.

I enjoy and appreciate the many genuine friendships I have made through this medium. There is no secret handshake. Relationships are built through intelligence, dignity, respect, common interests and humor.

I wish you good luck in finding a satisfying audio system. You have my thanks and respect for your ongoing service to our country.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem
#137633 05/10/06 05:05 PM
axiomite
axiomite
Luckily I had the PM text in my clipboard, so I pasted it into a new PM for you. Have a nice day!

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.
#137634 05/10/06 05:18 PM
shareholder in the making
Tom wrote:
In reply to:

I want to publicly apologize for my lack of writing precision

Tom, you're the most precise, articulate writer I know! When you and Jack have a dialog going back and forth, my eyes bleed!

You're doing fine, buddy!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::
#137635 05/10/06 05:46 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
I agree but you also need to add Amie in my opinion.

#137636 05/10/06 05:59 PM
You're right Dennis!

She just doesn't post here often enough for me to remember how good a writer she is!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020