Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: My Ears & Axioms Will They or Won't They Play
#138029 05/11/06 03:27 PM
aficionado
aficionado
I think by now, you have eliminated any possible scenario for getting speakers you will like.

You may want to consider some other "hobby", or interest..........such as model railroading, or something.

LIFE: "Choices, balance, and timing"

(Larryism)
#138030 05/11/06 08:02 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
model railroading humm......

thought about it , nope TOO many moving parts for me.

FYI LT61 you can go throw your hook somewhere else, I see what your fishing for. Too Bad! I don't like your bait. No lunker for you to mount on your wall. But, I'll give you an E for effort.
take your corn over to the crappy pond you may catch a few there, they eat that stuff up.

A tip for you,

take LOTS of corn cause you'll need quite a mess of 'em to make a good fish fry. and they can clean your hook quicker than you can holler "lookie here".

If you or anyone else wants fishing tips shoot me a PM, ya hear?

#138031 05/11/06 08:34 PM
shareholder in the making
Larry, don't even bother with this guy, it is not worth your time or effort. If you want some good fishing advice just give me a call.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85

#138032 05/12/06 12:16 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
LT
Good to see you around.

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.
#138033 05/12/06 08:47 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
In reply to:

Larry, don't even bother with this guy, it is not worth your time or effort.

I have to say I agree 100% sirquack
So take your own advice , and don't even bother with me & posting in this thread, as neither of you are trying to add anything of ANY use to anyone except yourselves.

Have a nice day

#138034 05/12/06 01:58 PM
Stone Dude,

I would suggest treating people on our forum, like you do on AVS. I see when people offer advice to you over there, your very positive and thankful. For whatever reason you don't seem to listen or realize that people have tried to help you on this forum. There are a lot of great people around here, one of the reasons I don't hang at AVS anymore, to many trolls just trying to stir up trouble and bash the Axiom name.

I found that many of them have never actually heard Axiom, they just base the comments on word of mouth.

Anyway, we like it when new people start hanging around these parts, just play nice and try to contribute to a good environment.

ps: Thanks for your service in the US Military...

WERD

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85

#138035 05/12/06 03:38 PM
M
connoisseur
connoisseur
M
Stone,

This has gone on long enough. While you may think that you are being polite and apologetic to those whom you have offended on this sight…..you are not. Many nice folks have tried to help you, over and over again. But yet no matter what advice you get, you ignore it and ask the same question again in what would appear to me, in an attempt to find an answer that is in line with what you want to hear. You have gone so far to offend Amie, which was an amazing accomplishment in itself. I have not once seen anyone piss her off and I’ve been visiting these forums for two years now. You pissed off Tom and again, I have not ever seen him riled before. If anything, he’s one of the nicest and most patient participants on this sight.

Now you’re starting to irritate me, and I always stick up for folks when the posse comes to string them up. Again, another amazing accomplishment.

You’ve mentioned numerous times that you are military. Well start acting like a soldier and less like an ass. You are an ambassador to our country on an international forum. Some of your comments and your general behavior is not one that I expect from our service men and most definitely do not positively portray our country.

I happen to be a combat veteran with many friends still serving, as well as family members that are commissioned officers. I respect anyone who serves, but I also expect a whole hell of a lot more from them than I do a civilian. You are not meeting my expectations, and I’m quite certain that you’re behavior on this sight does not meet your C.O’s expectations either.

Maybe you should suck it up, objectively look at some of the comments that you have made and try to understand why they were taken as offensive and make amends.

#138036 05/12/06 05:32 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
In reply to:

Maybe you should suck it up, objectively look at some of the comments that you have made and try to understand why they were taken as offensive and make amends.

are you so blinded by your desire to be a guard dog that you can't see that is what I am trying to do? I have said SORRY, you want blood or what? I don't understand some of you, I really don't.

#138037 05/12/06 05:56 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
thats much nicer, thank you, sirquack it IS appreciated

for all

If I may . . aherm . . . what has happened , as it appears to me, I asked a few questions and made some comments, granted in an ill advised manner, that touched raw nerves. I have said SORRY for that several times and yet it seems some can't let it go.

the FACT of the matter is other than the times pointed out above. I HAVE indeed been positive, thoughtful and thankful both giving or getting input here on the Axiom forum . and any other forum for that matter. All one need do is read other posts I have made, you will find that I have made it very clear how much I appreciated help/guidance/input what ever it may be, large or small. I dare say that I stress my appreciation moreso than many others do.

I feel I hit the "nail on the head" with my observation of "poking in public" vice PM. It takes away the fuel.
*this last posting by mdrew is a case in point, feel big now beating it to death?*
NOT ONE person here who found it fine to jump on the "bandwagon" in the open , (or anyone else for that matter) has sent any PM's that were negative. interesting, but not the least bit suprising to me.

I fear NOONE , believe it! why on earth would I? so if you wanna verbal war send me a PM and I'll HAPPILY plaster you like you wouldn't believe. , cause I ain't gonna do it in open forum just so YOU can feel good about yourself in front of your budz, something to wear like a medal of honor. so NO MORE BULLSH!T or I'll be the one sending PM's with disparaging remarks, take that to the bank!

Aime, I am truly sorry, I addressed the issues of my concern in such poor taste, and that I have offended you. forgive me if you will

the text is bold for ALL to clearly see , now everyone stop beating it to death already.

So now . . . PAAA-LEASE! whats done is done let's move on. If you want to hold a grudge thats your choice, personally I don't live my life that way (even as Stone__Man online). I am a big enough man to admit when I do wrong. I STRONGLY believe in forgive and forget. That principal alone has brought me much comfort in my life. I harbor NO ILL WILL toward ANYONE. So let the sh!t stop here. I hope I have been clear and understood & that we can all move on already.

Peace,
Stone__Man

#138038 05/14/06 04:32 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Maybe we could make this thread into a sitcom episode.

Anyone here a producer?

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,943
Posts442,465
Members15,617
Most Online2,082