Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: My Ears & Axioms Will They or Won't They Play
#138039 05/14/06 12:50 PM
axiomite
axiomite
I'm not a producer, but you got me thinking as to who would be good casting choices for all of the principals of this thread... come to think of it, that would be a cool thread: which actor would you want to play you in "Axiom Forums - the Movie"?!

I'll post it in the Water Cooler.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.
#138040 05/14/06 07:26 PM
local
local
gene hackman comes to my mind

#138041 05/17/06 12:26 AM
old hand
old hand
Anyone ever say something to you like "Your actions speak so loud I can't hear a word you're saying"? From reading this thread, I think that it is your tone that is coming across much more strongly than the careful words you seem to trying to use. Maybe you've just had one too many for clear thought before posting this time. I agree with several of the writers that you are hitting some nerves: sometimes the way you say things is more important than what you say. Usually I don't get involved with your type of person, since your opinions are quite set, and no one can change them. I wish you luck in finding what you want to hear. It may not be here, however.

Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion: you must set yourself on fire!
#138042 05/21/06 04:24 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I'm not the least bit suprised by what anyone has posted here, disappointed but not suprised.

like so many goats to the slaughter, with blind faith following the ques of the few.

I think its laughable that some of the 'wisemen' have determined that Axioms just aren't for me. why? oh yes not real sonic reasons, nope, but instead simply cause I piss some people off and so therefore 'their' beloved speakers surely can't 'fit' for such a man as I.

I'd like to thank those that have taken time to share helpful info with me, you know who you are. For the vindictive and comedic lot, I thank you to. It's quite odd that someones view of a product can be so blurred by the views of others. I came here to this forum trying to be sure that axioms would work for me, what I have found is noone can say anything remotely negative without getting flamed for it. while on the other hand say positive things and your stroked like a loved pet.

Interesting how axioms are going to work for those that come calling here AND always UPSOLD to spend more money, NOT by staff, but buy the forum faithful.

If any of you that are looking to see what setup may work for you I advise to NOT ask any questions here on the forum at all, **some are genuinely helpful, but mostly you'll just get an upsell cause that person has what they 'reccomend'** ... Instead use the "home theater wizard" and call or email staff, as they won't upsell you on any product of higher cost.

case in point, going from what is said by some, axioms aren't going to work for me NOT for any real reasons that pertain to my hearing, but simply cause they want to dislike me from comments and questions and how I may come across to them. That's about as UNhelpful as things could be.

#138043 05/21/06 12:23 PM
shareholder in the making
You started off on the wrong foot. You've admitted that. The problem is that you continue to stomp that foot and kick up dust in practically every post you make. The reason you're having such an awful experience here is that you're creating an awful experience for others. Your posts are tedious, tactless, and downright rude. People are simply feeding you back what you give them.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that nobody wants to help a jerk.

#138044 05/21/06 12:28 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Stone: I think that the board members have been very patient and helpful toward you and your problems/ issues.

We have reached a point where enough is really enough.

The Rat. M80s, VP-150, QS8s, SVS PC 20-39+, OPPO, Onkyo 703s, Harmony 880 Sony 60" SXRD HDTV
#138045 05/21/06 01:46 PM
It's official: He's become a troll!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::
#138046 05/21/06 01:48 PM
aficionado
aficionado
Stone, it's my opinion that you're no longer likely to get serious answers to your constant questions from regular members. You keep pounding and slashing at that equine carcass before you expecting different results.

You've systematically burned bridges and alienated yourself to many of the people who visit this forum regularly. You had to be prompted to apologize to Amie, because it was obvious you weren't going to do it on your own. Amazing behavior. Somehow, you rationalize that all this has more to do with Axiom forum 'mentality' than it does with your behavior here.

And now, you've resorted to posting that people with audio questions need not ask here(the forum). Nice.

So if your presence here has now become a crusade to warn newcomers to stay away, my suggestion to you is to move on, please. PLEASE. Your plethora of questions remain unanswered here, apparently. Will the Axioms play "nice" with your ear problem? Yes. I say take the plunge and buy the M60's. Ok?

Perhaps a fresh start in another forum will give you a new and different perspective. You don't care what people think of you? Welp, now you see the results of your visits to the Axiom forum. You should care ENOUGH to take a step back and see that only you caused the results here, and why. Good luck in your search.

Epic 80 / SVS PB13 Ultra
Denon 3805 / M2200 Outlaw Monos /
Sammy 55" LED
#138047 05/21/06 01:56 PM
As I mentioned before, he seems to have a different personality on other forums. I recommend the moderators remind him of the "Code of Ethics" and give him an opportunity to shape up. Grow up SM.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85

#138048 05/21/06 03:18 PM
Troll is too generous a term. Stone__Man is a Help Vampire.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,477
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters