I've listened to both the M22s and the M60s, and there's no doubt the M60s are much fuller. Those that haven't compared the two are doing a disservice to others by "comparing" the speakers unencumbered by the facts. Based on those opinions, I made the mistake of trying to save a few bucks by buying the M22s, but I ended up with the M60s along with the extra shipping expense for sending the M22s back. I have yet to see a single opinion from someone who has heard both that says the M22 is superior. I'm as frugal as the next guy, but the M60s have an obvious an inescapable advantage over the M22s in all but the smallest of spaces. If you do a search over the last month or so, you'll find a number of folks who have been disappointed with the lack of fullness in the M22s. You won't find a similar complaint with the M60s. This is not to critize the M22s, which are great speakers for the price. They simply cannot compare to the M60s in a mid to large size spaces if your budget can afford them. Good luck with your decision.