Re: My bus ride to work
Ya_basta #244819 02/04/09 02:42 PM
R
rage96 Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
R
Well, it took a while to decide what kind have phones I wanted but I have it down to these two.

Super fi.5 Pro

or the

super fi.5 EB

Now, I like both of them and they both have there pros and cons. The 5 Pro are a bit smaller and are good all round. The 5 EB have more bass and are cheaper, but some have said the highs are not as good.

I think I will go with the 5 Pro they are a bit more in price but I think they will fit my ear better. Wow, that took awhile, so much information to look over, just like home audio. I like the ultimate ears products but I dislike that they brag what star or band use's them, I could care less.

Thanks everyone for your help and thanks too Nonpoint for that one website (Very good prices and ships to canada)

Last edited by rage96; 02/04/09 02:50 PM.
rage96 #244820 02/04/09 02:47 PM
W
Wid Offline
axiomite
axiomite
W

Nice choice to have. I liked the SuperFi 3s I had so I can only imagine the 5s are that much better. One nice thing with UE, they don't require much in the way of power and should do very well with an ipod hp out.

Rick

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Wid #247988 02/20/09 07:28 AM
R
rage96 Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
R
Well I finely received my SuperFi 5 Pro. Wow is all I can say, I never knew how good my music could sound. I know that some people have said that the bass is not that good, well for the type of music I like (Punk, techno, 1990's G Funk) the bass was nice, mid range was a bit weak I found. But I must say one bad thing about them, there was no DVD video with my phones like they said there would be and it was missing one set of eartips, but they did come with another set of ear plug type. So it all worked out.

All and all I would say get them if you want to treat your self I say go for it, are they worth 230$ CAD I will have to get back to you on that wife still mad I payed that. Anyway I still stand by what I said this was just my opinion of them and others may feel different.

I find the sound that they produce is very nice, a friend at work tryed them out and did not care for them b/c they did not go loud enough for him (He uses some sony earbuds). I told him it was not about how loud they can go, you know BooM BooM. I told him with the -26DB it was not about the BooM it was about how clear the sound could be. I guess some people like the BooM I myself like hearing a guys hand on the guitar strings, I never liked live albums or studio demos but now I'm giving them a chance and oh man, the song "No woman no cry" live, never sounded so good.

Last edited by rage96; 02/20/09 07:52 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,943
Posts442,465
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters