Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
The Axiom of pants - Bonobos
#284966 01/03/10 05:34 AM
connoisseur
OP Offline
connoisseur
OK, the metrosexual in me had to put up the referral.

In the past few years, I've lost some weight due to more exercise and a wife that won't make me a lot of unhealthy stuff for dinner. As result, I've had to periodically update my wardrobe with better fitting pants, while getting rid of the pleated pants that aren't as slimming. I read an article on Bonobos last year as a boutique, online vendor making pants that fit. I gave them a try and I'm on my 5th pair in 10 months. Not because they wear out, but because I could wear them exclusively.

The best part of the company is the customer service. Their reps are called 'ninjas' and will go out of their way to help you. If you buy pants, wash them, hem them, wear them for a few months and decide you don't like 'em, they'll take them back for a full refund. They'll go out of their way to answer any questions you have. I ordered some for a trip to Vegas for NCAA in March. I got the wrong size and wanted them in time to hem them. They sent me a 2nd set of pants without asking for the 1st pair to be shipped. When I called on a Saturday, the owner got my details and promised someone (the ninja) would send my pants out on Monday with details in an email. They did and I got everything on time.

Great company and great pants.

http://www.bonobos.com/store/cat/pants/fabric

Let me know if anyone gets a pair. I apparently get a $50 referral too. If you get on their mailing list, they'll let you know about sales. They had a 30% sale before Christmas.

Re: The Axiom of pants - Bonobos
oldskoolboarder #284969 01/03/10 05:45 AM
shareholder in the making
shareholder in the making
Are they trying to send a message naming their company after a primate that has casual sex with surprising regularity?

Those pants do look nice, but I like my Eddie Bauer khakis well enough. \:\)

Re: The Axiom of pants - Bonobos
pmbuko #285007 01/03/10 03:07 PM
axiomite
axiomite
I think the Tilley Co does something like this, too. Your clothing is guaranteed for life with free adjustments from what one of my ex-coworkers told me(his wife worked there).

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044