Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Re: Olympic Hockey
Ya_basta #294467 03/01/10 02:41 AM
axiomite
axiomite
 Originally Posted By: wheelz999
Just thought I would let everyone know what's going on at my house this evening. Right now my sister and Teri are wrapping each other up in a garbage bag and duct tape to make a dress.

You have to validate that, Cam. A couple of pics will do....

I have some 'kitchen catcher' sized ones, if they want to go a little more risk-aye!!

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.
Ya_basta #294470 03/01/10 02:48 AM
C
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
shareholder in the making
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
shareholder in the making
C
 Originally Posted By: wheelz999
Just thought I would let everyone know what's going on at my house this evening. Right now my sister and Teri are wrapping each other up in a garbage bag and duct tape to make a dress.

You say garbage bag and dress as singulars, so does that mean that one dress is housing both of their bodies? When do I get to be duct-taped to a woman?

CV #294474 03/01/10 03:11 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
I'll do my best to provide you guys was some pictures. I know they took a couple, but then my camera ran out of juice.

It's funny that you mention "kitchen catchers" because Teri used one for each boob \:\) , and that's no lie.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.
Ya_basta #294475 03/01/10 03:12 AM
axiomite
axiomite
OK!! now you're just taunting us, Cam.

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.
Adrian #294485 03/01/10 04:10 AM
aficionado
aficionado
That was a good game - much better than the Super Bowl.

bigwill2 #294488 03/01/10 05:19 AM
D
darcman Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
D
If they would have had the polar bear swim, Michael Phelps would have cleaned up.

darcman #294491 03/01/10 05:37 AM
P
aficionado
aficionado
P
Holy crap, I think I almost died today.

I had my old man over in the theatre (yes, theatRE) and I told him with about eight minutes left in the game that if it got to the point where Miller was on the bench and it was six on five I thought I was going to have a heart attack. When they scored I was actually pretty annoyed because we hit two posts in the beginning of the period and I thought we deserved to win. Looking back however both teams played just an awesome game, the people paying thousands for seats got their money's worth. Being in Vancouver of course I wanted this just as badly for Luongo as for the whole team as he has been criticized as someone who can't win when it counts (although he has played on some crappy teams for years).

Overall this has been such a great day for us Canadians, not only did we win this gold obviously but that also clinched the record for most golds ever in a winter Olympics. I am sad this is all done, it has been just an incredible two weeks and I don't know how I am going to come home from work and not have a bunch of bobsled or speed skating or skiing to catch up on. My wife has been volunteering at the media centre, she is there right now and she says downtown is just insanity. She also got a free ticket to the closing ceremonies (jealous ).

Overall a very proud day for me and my countrymates.

Adrian #294506 03/01/10 06:46 AM
H
htnut
Unregistered
htnut
Unregistered
H
 Originally Posted By: Adrian
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
Or like the Russians not winning any of the figure skating gold medals. Oops!

Maybe they need to go back to the 'old' judging ::snicker::

That will be in the next winter Olympics.

darcman #294507 03/01/10 06:48 AM
H
htnut
Unregistered
htnut
Unregistered
H
 Originally Posted By: darcman
If they would have had the polar bear swim, Michael Phelps would have cleaned up.

...if the polar bears didn't eat him...

Potatohead #294508 03/01/10 06:49 AM
H
htnut
Unregistered
htnut
Unregistered
H
 Originally Posted By: Potatohead
Holy crap, I think I almost died today.

I had my old man over in the theatre (yes, theatRE) and I told him with about eight minutes left in the game that if it got to the point where Miller was on the bench and it was six on five I thought I was going to have a heart attack. When they scored I was actually pretty annoyed because we hit two posts in the beginning of the period and I thought we deserved to win. Looking back however both teams played just an awesome game, the people paying thousands for seats got their money's worth. Being in Vancouver of course I wanted this just as badly for Luongo as for the whole team as he has been criticized as someone who can't win when it counts (although he has played on some crappy teams for years).

Overall this has been such a great day for us Canadians, not only did we win this gold obviously but that also clinched the record for most golds ever in a winter Olympics. I am sad this is all done, it has been just an incredible two weeks and I don't know how I am going to come home from work and not have a bunch of bobsled or speed skating or skiing to catch up on. My wife has been volunteering at the media centre, she is there right now and she says downtown is just insanity. She also got a free ticket to the closing ceremonies (jealous ).

Overall a very proud day for me and my countrymates.

Could never figure out why theatre and centre are different.

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters