Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
HOw come to many like serroud sound an need subs,
#300477 04/05/10 11:09 PM
B
buff
OP Offline
buff
B
HELLoOW EVEYONES i am returned here to make quick posting about to many sub an hometheatar complaners here. i have had stereo speaker for many yaers wit nosub and no complain!i know i lerk here an only nake true world postings when i see mistakes here. i don see why many here say they play music threw sub an serrond sound. music isbest stereo. who listen to musioco up on stage with band? fake! no need serround! WHO LISTEN to all movies wit sub ? fake! no need sub to make base in every movies
i sink some movie is ok in serround sound an only few need sub to makes boom. to many booms is fake see? what if you watch regelar movies? you no need booms to hear with that see? an some have many sub than they sey no soud right an complane on form here. i sahy play music right wit no sub booms and play only movies that need booms wen use subs you REFLECTING SEE?
i think that why so many complane her see? they say no sound rigt yes becase no need sub for most see? better to spend mony on good speaker and eqipmant first then learn to use sub an then not so much complane on forms see? learN first the subs!!
i have many fans here that wil ageed withs me. i beelive axiomos audiopiles alredy know equipmant, an speakers an musics an no like serround an sub complanet all the time here on forms see? axiomos audiopiles KEEP TRU WORLD AN REFLECT!!!

#1 Audiopile. music make everything. copy kill music. REFLECT!
Re: HOw come to many like serroud sound an need subs,
bbigwyrs #300478 04/05/10 11:19 PM
T
axiomite
axiomite
T

Beautiful.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem
bbigwyrs #300481 04/05/10 11:44 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
 Originally Posted By: bbigwyrs
better to spend mony on good speaker and eqipmant first then learn to use sub an then not so much complane on forms see? learN first the subs!!
i have many fans here that wil ageed withs me. i beelive axiomos audiopiles alredy know equipmant, an speakers an musics an no like serround an sub complanet all the time here on forms see? axiomos audiopiles KEEP TRU WORLD AN REFLECT!!!

You can't forget the wires. You NEED big ones! You make some interesting points bbigwyrs. Yes stereo reproduction has been pretty much perfected, so why not listen? See? Multi-channel is not perfect and like you say can sound "fake". I still believe there still needs to be a lot of research and development put into this area to reach its potential...its not perfect...yet, but its the future.

Most audiopiles do like their bass run "hot", myself included with movies...not with music...sounds fake. \:D

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne
bbigwyrs #300482 04/06/10 12:05 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
HELLoOW EVEYONES i am returned here to make quick posting about to many sub an hometheatar complaners here. i have had stereo speaker for many yaers wit nosub and no complain!i know i lerk here an only nake true world postings when i see mistakes here. i don see why many here say they play music threw sub an serrond sound. music isbest stereo. who listen to musioco up on stage with band? fake! no need serround! WHO LISTEN to all movies wit sub ? fake! no need sub to make base in every movies
i sink some movie is ok in serround sound an only few need sub to makes boom. to many booms is fake see? what if you watch regelar movies? you no need booms to hear with that see? an some have many sub than they sey no soud right an complane on form here. i sahy play music right wit no sub booms and play only movies that need booms wen use subs you REFLECTING SEE?
i think that why so many complane her see? they say no sound rigt yes becase no need sub for most see? better to spend mony on good speaker and eqipmant first then learn to use sub an then not so much complane on forms see? learN first the subs!!

That's easy for you to say.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD
Micah #300490 04/06/10 12:57 AM
aficionado
aficionado

All this fame and only 27 posts. I'm lovin it...:D

Epic 80 / SVS PB13 Ultra
Denon 3805 / M2200 Outlaw Monos /
Sammy 55" LED
Spoiler #300492 04/06/10 01:21 AM
shareholder in the making
Notify

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85

Micah #300493 04/06/10 01:24 AM
H
htnut
Unregistered
htnut
Unregistered
H
 Originally Posted By: Micah

That's easy for you to say.

It didn't look easy for him at all actually. It's even harder trying to read it.

bbigwyrs #300496 04/06/10 01:40 AM
Bbigwyrs have much respect, but in blog interview Dr. Toole want at least two subs and say "If anybody thinks that stereo is a superior form of sound reproduction, they're simply ignorant of the facts". Is bbigwyrs greater than Dr. Toole?

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.

JohnK #300497 04/06/10 01:43 AM
I was thinking the same thing JohnK after listening to that podcast. Reflect

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85

SirQuack #300502 04/06/10 02:27 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
You also have to remember folks bbigwyres perspective regarding subwoofers. His setup involves 2 M80's, turntable and a microphone strapped inside his big rig. I could see why he would not benefit from a subwoofer(s).

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020