Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Curious minds...
chesseroo #302671 04/21/10 11:48 AM
aficionado
aficionado
 Originally Posted By: chesseroo
Without having heard the conversation between customer service and the customer, who can say what transpired that may have lead to Axiom's conclusion that they would not replace the tweeter because of suspected abuse (not covered under their warranty)?

While, I agree to some extent, Rick has bought several thousands of dollars of Axiom equipment and if it takes one $25 tweeter to keep him a happy customer, Axiom should have sent him a new one no questions asked. I appreciate the contributions that Rick has made over the years on this forum and would love to see him stay around. I do feel that his comment about Axiom's generosity towards frequent posters was unwarranted.

SolidState #302679 04/21/10 02:55 PM
H
htnut
Unregistered
htnut
Unregistered
H
 Originally Posted By: SolidState
You think they actually manufacture the drivers!!!

ROTFL !!!

Ian has trouble with basic speaker design! Just take one look at the original Ti xover ROTFL and VP150 and show me another engineer in this entire industry that designed a TMMMT center!

If he can't even get that right it's laughable that he actually designed the tweeter's motor etc as you suggest.

LAUGHABLE!

The phase lens/wave guide is IDENTICAL! ARE YOU BLIND!!!

Nah, I'm not buying it...this guy's a plant just like bbigwyrs, except there's no entertainment value with SS. Dude, with all your laughing and screaming you come off like a cheesy villian trying to take over the world in a bad flick.

#302680 04/21/10 03:19 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
I have seen SS posts on a few other forums. bbigwyrs to me seems more of a running joke than anything else. The funny thing is that on another companies forum he leans more towards the apologist behaviour in his posts. Even when a product ends up being a downright abortion as well as a company that has heavily censored their forum of negative opinions.

Just imagine if Axiom made a pre-pro that had some many problems? I wonder how SS would react?

I can guarantee you that the majority of other companies would not let him voice his opinion in the manner like he does here.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne
BlueJays1 #302682 04/21/10 03:41 PM
H
htnut
Unregistered
htnut
Unregistered
H
 Originally Posted By: Dr.House
Just imagine if Axiom made a pre-pro that had some many problems? I wonder how SS would react?

I think his head would explode.

BlueJays1 #302683 04/21/10 03:47 PM
axiomite
axiomite
SS is clearly a troublemaker with poor social skills. Funny about the timing of his reappearance....NOT!

OTOH, Bbigwyrres, at least has some entertainment value....'xept the time he parked his rig on my front lawn.

JP!! how's the study coming along on these two characters anyhow? \:D

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.
Adrian #302684 04/21/10 03:51 PM
axiomite
axiomite
I wish I knew who Bbigwyres was. The Brain Trust has had some ideas. We meet periodically via group PM to ponder that and other items of import, such as how to get free stuff from Axiom.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.
medic8r #302693 04/21/10 04:17 PM
axiomite
axiomite
 Originally Posted By: medic8r
I'm the medic8r, he's the agit8r.

Is he good for business?

Fred

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!
RickF #302697 04/21/10 04:36 PM
axiomite
axiomite
RickF, c'mon back here buddy!!

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.
BlueJays1 #302714 04/21/10 06:27 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
 Originally Posted By: Dr.House
I have seen SS posts on a few other forums. bbigwyrs to me seems more of a running joke than anything else. The funny thing is that on another companies forum he leans more towards the apologist behaviour in his posts. Even when a product ends up being a downright abortion as well as a company that has heavily censored their forum of negative opinions.

I can guarantee you that the majority of other companies would not let him voice his opinion in the manner like he does here.

On it’s initial posts at Audioholics SS was acting like it does here but then looked like it got it’s wee-wee whacked by a mod and changed it’s tune.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1
grunt #302745 04/21/10 08:51 PM
RickF Offline OP
axiomite
OP Offline
axiomite
Well I guess the dinner table may be a little awkward quiet for the next few nights, huh.

First I have to apologize to everybody for being so harsh, Monday wasn't a good day at all for and having a few on top of that after cleaning out my email didn't make for a good combination. I won't apologize however for bringing this up on the boards because just like the good, I believe the not so good experiences need to be shared as well.

I did speak with the Axiom folks both through PMs as well as on the phone and I simply cannot stress enough just how good these folks really are, which I already knew, so consequently the issue is resolved and taken care of.

Ian, thank you so much for taking a moment of your time to personally look into this.

Peter, thank you for your quick correspondence and resolving the matter ... you are certainly an asset.

JC, thank you for responding and I do believe now it may have just been a misunderstanding of the two languages.

Rick
Our Room

smile
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,939
Posts442,452
Members15,615