Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: THE best classified ad ever, bar none!
medic8r #318927 08/18/10 01:56 AM
connoisseur
OP Offline
connoisseur
Originally Posted By: medic8r
wheelz, I finally found the link for the JL421 Badonakadonk Land Cruiser Tank. I think you will be well-pleased with the reviews:

Recommended only for use against Lithuanians.

"Oh, it also has plenty of room for groceries, and if you need to like move a loveseat or something it'll fit if you use a little bungee cord."

BAHAHAHA laugh laugh laugh ......... Priceless!

Thanks J.P!

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.
Re: THE best classified ad ever, bar none!
fredk #319567 08/23/10 12:50 PM
axiomite
axiomite
Hilarious Wheelz!

I've been on the trails with a few XTerras and I have to admit, they hold their own compared to most stock SUVs. Too bad the frames seemed prone to crack on them. Otherwise, they are a Manly if ugly vehicle.

Say what you will about Toyota but my truck sports a brand new 'free' frame, springs, exhaust etc. just because it was on a list where it was known to have received some Very rust prone steel for the frames for a couple of years. My Buddy went back to Nissan with an absolutely never off roaded, two year old, under warranty Xterra with a seriously cracked frame on the drivers side where the motor compartment meets the cab. Despite returning a couple of times armed with a pile of Internet evidence of similar complaints and consumer reports and all he could get was a "You abused it, you pay for it." attitude. They also said it was unrepairable. After a few letters from his lawyer and a summons, they said they would fix it and ended up giving him a new vehicle.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,943
Posts442,465
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters