Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Life Is Good!!!!!!
#33991 02/15/04 10:25 PM
ImgMkr3 Offline OP
OP Offline
Greetings All:

Moving tends to screw up your priorities. My priorities after a move....... Get the "Net" and related network wired back up again, followed closely by getting the entertainment system wired up again.

The wife needless to say has different priorities. Get the kitchen unpacked, get the bedrooms reconstructed, move the furniture, unpack all the clothes... take the empty boxes to the dump....etc., etc., etc.. YAWN!

Well finally, after waiting over a week to hook up the front speakers of my new Epic 50 surround system, and having to wait another week for her to decide what she'd allow me to do with the rear surrounds, I finally just ordered the factory stands and finished installing the rest of the system on Friday!!!!! Hot Damn!!!!

50" worth of Panasonic Rear LCD, and the Epic 50 system sure does add new meaning to surrounded by sound (and sight).

I've gotta say the more I listen to these Axiom speakers the more I love'm and they just get better with every exposure. I loved my Polks but the image seems to be much more precise with these.

Even my CD collection is getting played more again as I have a chance to "listen" to subtle differences the Axioms impart to a collection of sounds I've been listening to for years. It's like hearing the whole collection anew again.

As soon as I can dig out the digital camera I'll post a shot of the entertainment room for everyone.

ImgMkr3

Re: Life Is Good!!!!!!
#33992 02/16/04 08:04 AM
shareholder in the making
shareholder in the making
The rediscovery of your CD collection is one of the most rewarding aspecs of getting new speakers.

Congrats on the move and being able to set up your priority items without (I hope!) disappointing your wife.

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,477
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044