Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Re: Just got the QSC and here's what happened!
Spoiler #348335 05/16/11 10:14 PM
S
aficionado
aficionado
S
All the people I know that "fix large computer systems" are a tad more educated. I would think that pulling apart a speaker and checking it would be pretty damn simple compared to buying something you don't need. eek

Spoiler #348344 05/17/11 12:07 AM
devotee
devotee
Originally Posted By: Spoiler

Hey Rick, that post really 'dose' it for me! laugh

Come on guys be nice! That dose it!

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
Ichigo_Kurosaki #348733 05/19/11 10:23 PM
B
bobt Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
B
LMAO..well i'm sure you could care less as to what i have to say at this point, since i sent the M80's back. But the old Onkyo, could not handle the load, in the first place..just wanted to clip or shut down. I did pull all the tweeters, on both speakers and fixed them. The fact that one of the drivers is also bad, was to me..too much for a new speaker.

Very simple...not rocket science. How many times are you supposed to fix brand new speakers? before you say..well gee..thats enough.

bobt #348734 05/19/11 10:37 PM
devotee
devotee
Originally Posted By: bobt
LMAO..well i'm sure you could care less as to what i have to say at this point, since i sent the M80's back. But the old Onkyo, could not handle the load, in the first place..just wanted to clip or shut down. I did pull all the tweeters, on both speakers and fixed them. The fact that one of the drivers is also bad, was to me..too much for a new speaker.

Very simple...not rocket science. How many times are you supposed to fix brand new speakers? before you say..well gee..thats enough.

Well, everyone has it's own opinion and nobody can argue with you. I kinda get you since it is very frustrating have to fix something that was supposed to work flawlessly since you laid your hands on it, but you could also understand that sometimes mistakes happen, it has been a bad one in your case. So it is a matter of opinion. Either you give Axiom a chance or return your speakers which you did. So let bygones be bygones and good luck on finding new speakers. smile

Ichigo_Kurosaki #348739 05/19/11 10:48 PM
J
connoisseur
connoisseur
J
Originally Posted By: Ichigo_Kurosaki
Originally Posted By: bobt

Well, everyone has it's own opinion and nobody can argue with you. I kinda get you since it is very frustrating have to fix something that was supposed to work flawlessly since you laid your hands on it, but you could also understand that sometimes mistakes happen, it has been a bad one in your case. So it is a matter of opinion. Either you give Axiom a chance or return your speakers which you did. So let bygones be bygones and good luck on finding new speakers. smile

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP...
Bravo!

J. B. #348767 05/20/11 02:36 AM
veteran
veteran
Recently there do seem to be more threads with Axiom speaker out of box issues. I bought all mine years ago and they were (and are) perfect as far as I am concerned.

The amplifier seems to have been a failure, the subs have had major issues, and recently both finish and construction quality have been questioned. I have concerns about recommending Axion at this point. Just my opinion.

Bill

wilwom #348769 05/20/11 02:58 AM
buff
buff
I bought mine about 6 yrs back. There were nights when the Captain & I really punished them & they sound better than ever. Never a problem. Maybe their sales are up so a few more problems. Just guessing.

Axiom Epic 80 500 QS8s
Carver TFM-55 TFM-45 TFM-35
Rotel RSP 1068
Audiobytes/W amp & sub
M22s Ep125
bruceg #348794 05/20/11 07:17 AM
devotee
devotee
Well, any business that is growing needs to take care not to grow more than they can at the moment otherwise they might just go bankrupt for losing it's appeal to the customer. Not the case of Axiom, but I did saw many business that started to grow fast and in the same speed they closed doors because they weren't prepared to be that big and decided to take more orders than they could afford.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,473
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters