Rate Thread
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19
Re: Scoop on Axiom Subs?
Cork #371212 03/27/12 04:25 PM
J
connoisseur
connoisseur
J
gtp, what you write everywhere tells more about your state of mind (and often about your profound lack of knowledge) than about any audio company.

the only thing wrong about forums is the fact that they only warn you; they should ban you; maybe that would do you some good, because otherwise you never seem to learn, always behaving like a spoiled child who doesn't even know the reason(s) you behave in such a way.
how's this as an example: exlabdriver is referred to as exlaxdriver. this is right in line with most of what you write.
Quote from you:"Keep bringing my name up over and over I will keep responsing" (responding). You must feel you're the victim of huge injustices to write this and other things.

this is just one way you reveal your state of mind. you do have lots of work to do so one day you'll be acceptable to others (sociable) and will not be the rotten apple in the barrel.

i wish you luck and hard work; the results could surprise you in a very good way.

if you don't answer this in your usual way, it's a good sign.

Last edited by J. B.; 03/27/12 04:29 PM.
tomtuttle #371216 03/27/12 04:34 PM
axiomite
axiomite
Originally Posted By: TOMTUTTLE: FORUM LINEBACKER
Anybody who thinks it's fun to come to somebody else's house and berate them about their choices isn't the sort of person I want to be around.

"These ain’t your pens, Richard! These pens belong in my house! You can’t come in my kitchen and kick my dog and take a box full of ballpoints!!"

TERRY TATE: OFFICE LINEBACKER (3:12)

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.
Cork #371230 03/27/12 05:10 PM
E
connoisseur
connoisseur
E
gtp: I apologize if you are not Inzer585; however, both of you being from the same location, using almost identical text when berating Axiom & both ditching them for Arx speakers (which is just fine BTW), the coincidences obviously clouded my thinking.

BTW, 'exlabdriver' refers to the large Search & Rescue Helicopter - Boeing CH113/A Labrador - that I flew up here. Over my long time flying on the west coast, amongst many others, I personally rescued several of your country men who had miraculously survived aircraft crashes in our inhospitable mountains, vessel sinkings way offshore in the North Pacific & hoisted sick passengers from Alaska bound cruise ships. 'exlax' is not appreciated,

I sincerely hope that your new ARX speakers are up to your expectations & are most pleasing to you.

TAM

Cork #371235 03/27/12 05:26 PM
shareholder in the making
Hey TAM, I just wanted to thank you for your service!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::
MarkSJohnson #371238 03/27/12 05:32 PM
aficionado
aficionado

I'd like to thank you as well TAM. I have the utmost respect for those who serve and have served.

Epic 80 / SVS PB13 Ultra
Denon 3805 / M2200 Outlaw Monos /
Sammy 55" LED
Cork #371239 03/27/12 05:33 PM
Awesomeness:

Cork #371241 03/27/12 05:43 PM
axiomite
axiomite
Tks, Tam! It'd be awesome to hear some of your stories!

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.
Cork #371249 03/27/12 06:00 PM
E
connoisseur
connoisseur
E
That wonderful pic is of one of our Labrador's (now long retired like me) out of CFB Greenwood, Nova Scotia sitting on that pinnacle in the Bay of Fundy - home of the world's largest tides.

If I knew how to post pics here, I have a couple of me & my crew over a magnificent Alaska bound cruise ship off the north end of Vancouver Island when we were picking up a very sick lady from New York. It's amazing how small we look compare to the ship.

The scariest thing was having a couple thousand passengers & crew watching & taking pics & videos - we sure didn't want to screw up! Except for the onboard slot machines, it was the best entertainment that the ship could offer that day, ha!!

Talk about being off topic...

TAM

Cork #371250 03/27/12 06:05 PM
TAM this is a perfect thread to derail.... and we're known for never staying on topic here! smile

To post a photo, you would have to upload them to a photo-hosting website such as photobucket. When you hover over the photo in your album, a pop-up will show with different "codes" to use in posting your photos on various websites. For Axiom, click on the last one (The IMG code) and then paste that here within your post!

tomtuttle #371268 03/27/12 10:39 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Anybody who thinks it's fun to come to somebody else's house and berate them about their choices isn't the sort of person I want to be around.

Umm, Tom, people actually PAY me to do that! And it's more fun than you could imagine!

I spin around in each room like a dervish with my outstretched right arm ending in my pointing hand, saying, like a mantra drone, nope, nope, nope, OK, nope, nope, nope, OK, you serious, bitch?, nope, nope...

I left a client's house a couple of months ago and I accidently had pocketed her Honda keys. The instant I got home I found them in my pocket and called her. She said she wasn't worried that I'd come back and steal anything, since I had just told her that everything in her house was crap.

I guess there's the answer. It's acceptable to shit on other people's choices as long as they're paying you to do so.
Otherwise, it's just for laughs.

We should all be "responsing" to each of his posts with only a two letter reply: FO---pages and pages of FO if need be!

Please stop engaging him, except for humorous replies. Can we get the Forum Police to suspend the "Can't talk like Bob" rule when he's here?

Wouldn't it be a hoot if gtp were bbiggie!

(or Alan)

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters