Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Bryston Model T Review
Gr8_White_North #394091 06/13/13 05:03 PM
W
Wid Offline
axiomite
axiomite
W

Read through that entire thread, it was painful. AH is a big joke anymore. I wouldn't listen to most that post there including Gene. The place is down right pathetic.

Rick

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Gr8_White_North #394093 06/13/13 05:18 PM
E
connoisseur
connoisseur
E
Zissou: Welcome back to the world. I see that AH has reinstated your posting privileges after Bryston verified your status. I applaud them for that.

I profusely apologize for doubting your legitimacy as I was lead to jump to conclusions as well - I must be more vigilant. Last night I wondered about where AH was going with this as I suddenly remembered that your Model T photo looked real to me. That alone should have triggered some questions in their minds before the ban.

Anyway, I enjoyed & supported your posts over there - I even had one of my posts removed - but you were sure ganged-up upon & needlessly beat up, all because of who built the speakers.

Welcome aboard...

TAM

exlabdriver #394096 06/13/13 05:36 PM
Z
Z
Originally Posted By: exlabdriver
Zissou: Welcome back to the world. I see that AH has reinstated your posting privileges after Bryston verified your status. I applaud them for that.

I profusely apologize for doubting your legitimacy as I was lead to jump to conclusions as well - I must be more vigilant. Last night I wondered about where AH was going with this as I suddenly remembered that your Model T photo looked real to me. That alone should have triggered some questions in their minds before the ban.

Anyway, I enjoyed & supported your posts over there - I even had one of my posts removed - but you were sure ganged-up upon & needlessly beat up, all because of who built the speakers.

Welcome aboard...

TAM

Thanks for the kind words.

Gr8_White_North #394098 06/13/13 06:28 PM
E
connoisseur
connoisseur
E
Whew, thanks. I thought that you would be mad at me, ha!!

TAM

Gr8_White_North #394102 06/13/13 07:21 PM
connoisseur
OP Offline
connoisseur
I was really wondering what gene's grounds for banning were as I read along. Are pictures not proof enough anymore and seriously no one has the right to sensor my opinion or anyone else's. Stedanko repeated over and over, you don't know shit if you haven't heard them yourself and they just don't listen over there. Gene is a huge narcissist, calling himself an overlord, I mean holy shit what a ego that guy has. AcudeftecGuy has 5or 6 sets of speakers set up in front of his screen, who does that?? I hardly think that makes someone objective. I guess all those guys there that have never heard the T's know more than the reviewers and customers who have heard them. Go to AudioCirle all kinds of feedback from customers saying exactly what Stedanko/Zissou has said himself. The only reason I went to AH was because it was mentioned here and I wanted to witness the slaughter that was surely coming, firt hand. I think Zissou's review would be better posted at AudioCircle and would be received with the validity it deserves. BTW AVS is full of AssHats as well.

Peace Out

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry
Mad_Chesser #394106 06/13/13 09:06 PM
devotee
devotee
Originally Posted By: Mad_Chesser
agreed. Though guaranteed now there are some of those very same "experts" browsing THIS thread I bet.

I'm going to keep an eye on this topic and the one on avs...

...*sits back with some popcorn and waits for drama to unfold*

That didn't take long crazy

2 Axiom M80s v3-custom
1 Axiom VP160 v3-custom
2 Axiom QS10HP
2 Cerwin Vega CMX 12's
Pioneer SC-57
Gr8_White_North #394107 06/13/13 09:19 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
It is unfortunate that people will judge a product without actually hearing the product. People have their own criteria for judging products, and I get that. But to simply dismiss because of price, reputation, brand, etc. IMHO is simply a mistake.

That happens here as well, but we are more civilized for the most part. There have been well documented "discussions" and some have left the board over these. I will admit that while I have been around for a long time on this board, I rarely post because my beliefs are not always in line with the comments in a thread....and I am ok with that.

Anyway, human nature is always interesting! :-)

BBIBH #394109 06/13/13 11:06 PM
shareholder in the making
shareholder in the making
Originally Posted By: BBIBH
I rarely post because my beliefs are not always in line with the comments in a thread....and I am ok with that.

Mike, I vehemently disagree with you on this! grin

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::
MarkSJohnson #394113 06/13/13 11:35 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
I am ok with that Mark!

BBIBH #394115 06/14/13 01:25 AM
A
connoisseur
connoisseur
A
Hey Zissou,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in your thread at AH you claimed to have owned these in the past:

Wilson Audio Sophia 1 ~ $11K
Wilson Audio Watt Puppy 7 ~ $22K
Revel Salon ~ $14K
Revel Salon2 ~ $22K

You also alluded to owning others like the Linkwitz Orion, KEF 207/2-- or at least spending time with them. Impressive. cool

The Revel Salon2 speakers are regarded as some of the best speakers in the world by many...... especially for accuracy and neutrality-- something Axiom has strived for with their products.

Now not to ruffle too many feathers, eek this is an axiom forum after all. It doesn't seem like a reasonable person would ever consider going "backwards" after such an astounding and prestigious speaker history. These are speakers people dream of owning for years, build entire systems, and save, and suffer to get them..... eventually.

Here are my questions for you; in your opinion, do the Bryston Model T's outperform the "best speaker in the world" or is it based on value for dollar you make the "revelation" statement?

Why the heck would you ascend from Wilson Sophias up the food chain to Revels, then end up at a puzzling end??

What's the real story here..... is it something fishy or reckless going on.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters