Just got the email announcing the shipping of my two new sets of Axiom speakers (M2 on-wall and M22 on-wall). Yes, my house has a lot of rooms! And I can't stand TV speakers!
So who can beat that?
1) 2xM80s, 1xVP180, 4xQS8 and 1xEP-800 in my Home Theater
2) 2xM2s and 1xEP-500 in the Salon
3) 2xM22s (on-wall) in the Family Room (soon arriving)
4) 2xM22s (to be moved from Family Room) in Reading Room
5) 2xM2s (on-wall) in Main Bathroom (likely to be moved later when I can take showers again)
6) 2xVP150s as mains in my Gaming Room
7) Audiobytes with EP-0 in my Office
8) Almost forgot: ADA-1500 8 channels in Home Theater
9) Winter jacket, polo shirt and baseball cap
Not bad, hey?
Anyone can beat that?
Next: Eventually need some audio in bed room, but most likely will be the on-wall speakers from the bathroom. Most importantly, I need a subwoofer for the Family Room.
Oh! And everything has AirTunes access, which I can also use with SqueezeBox remote using AirFoil.