Re: The Daily Gripe
SBrown #419028 05/10/16 06:15 PM
M
MMM Offline
connoisseur
connoisseur
M
Originally Posted By SBrown
Actually Cam, it was meant for Matt...not you. Where to sign up that is. I am going to be quiet now before I don't mean something else.

I like Cam, have signed up for it and did get one or two of them once time ago. I think it was when they were launching the *NEW* Computer Speakers.

The sad part with the newsletter is that it won't let you sign up again if you are already on the list. And even worse is there is no way of knowing if you are not getting the news letter to your inbox unless someone bothers to post on one of the forums about something inside the news letter that you didn't get.

If it was getting flagged by some spam/junk mail filter, then it would be on me. But as I do check the filters and can't see it tagging anything. I have a *@axiomaudio.com to allow in. And as i said, the reciepts for my purchases make it in fine, but seems the newsletter doesn't want to.

I am all for supporting your local companies, but when they don't want to support their local customers, you have to wonder why. I tried phoning Axiom to get a price on upgrading my ADA1000 to add a fifth channel, or getting a second amp and additional speakers. Not wanting to throw stones but was told I would be gotten back to.. sent a reminder email but after 3 weeks just gave up and bought a second amp from someone else.

It is a gripe thread. What I said and how I said it was more of a tonge in cheek jest, like Bob has done many a time. I was told to chill out when I reacted to it..

Axiom is as Axiom is, and I guess its my own decision if I buy any more from them

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5
MMM #419030 05/10/16 08:28 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Matt! I'm sorry I missed it. When did you change your name to AngryManBlockHead? (I know, I, too have been thwarted many a time by the 16-character limit; so short-sighted.)

Did someone here call you that? I looked through a bunch of your recent posts and couldn't find such an indication.

Sometimes it IS fun to adopt a name another has donned FOR you, like Fred giving me SquareBobGodPants.
That was excellent! Or NWA, even! For them, I mean, not me.

You weren't here yet when I became GOD and answered only as He would. Those posts are only funny because they came from GOD, every word. If you were to look at some of them now, without GOD as the poster, they make little sense. Decontextualization is such a bitch.

Anyway, because I'm always thinking about every little thing I see, I thought of some of alternatives for you that are within the character limit and also IN (current) character for your current name;

Oakville Mad
Mad Matt
The Grumble Dome
YouLookin'AtMe?

My favorite, as usual, is undoable, because of OTHERS' limitations put upon me:

FasterFussyMattKillKill

Ha! Story of my life. I mean the "others' limitations" thing, not the "KillKill" thing.

This is not for ME to conclude, but I think our stylistic differences dance with death on the same live wire, MattM'Man. (That's for when you're in a better mood.). My guess as to the different receptions our "mad" posts elicit is because mine come from anger draped in snotty indignation. They are my excuse for hyperbole, contradiction, satire, the absurd, mean metaphors and snappy similes. Those are way more important, collectively, than the content.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.
nickbuol #419031 05/10/16 10:40 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
LOL! I had no idea that was Matt.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.
nickbuol #419034 05/11/16 12:59 AM
M
MMM Offline
connoisseur
connoisseur
M
I think by tomorrow it will be all out of my system and I will be back to being a happy camper

Perhaps I am just PMS'ing (perpetual mad symptoms)

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082