Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Just moved into my dream apartment setup. Finally have a space good enough to really showcase my Axiom M60Ti in custom maple vinyl finish. Honestly, I've had these babies for over 6 years now, and still don't feel the 'itch' to get anything new... Anyway, here's the setup:
- Axiom M60TI (custom maple(?) vinyl wrap)
- Denon AVR-2307CI (Showing its age lately)
- Belkin Power Console PF40 (Because I hate the look of the normal power brick)
- Homemade cables (overkill, but fun to make)
- Homemade jumper (purely for aesthetics, and also fun to make. Those banana clips are so cool looking, but were $25 each!)
- Homemade chopstick cable relays (again, totally for aesthetics, and to help with dust bunnies. I still chuckle sometimes that those old chopsticks are finding a new use)