One month and how things have changed.

I am expecting a new Pre-Pro on Monday and will have to decide if I am going to stick with my current collection of 3 um no 4 oops make that 5 remotes to do most everything, or just give in and get a universal or something better to control everything.

The TV remote is pretty good in I have it hooked up currently to my receiver HDMI through ARC so the TV remote can control setting up most of the settings for TV input vs Blu-Ray or my Kodi media player. it supports volume up/down/mute. The TV remote can sort of control the Blu-Ray player but is missing some buttons.

If I want to use my media player, then I need my small Zbox remote to control Kodi or use my tablet.

If I want to listen to music, then I must use my receiver remote and my tablet.

Want to adjust the light settings, then I have to find my mini lighting remote or get off my ass and go to the dimmer switch.

I've thought about the Logitech Home Hub option in there is a physical remote but it does have a tablet app that would be usable. I have a spare Andriod Nexus 7 that would work quite well as a remote control. I don't know if however the lighting will be supported. that may be RF

The MX900 that I think was suggested just looks too big/bulky for my tastes. Has anyone used the Logitech hub remotes?

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5