M

Re: AxiomAir
aabouganem #419024 05/10/16 03:51 PM
hobbyist
hobbyist
Originally Posted By aabouganem
Hello
I just wanted to clarify something that came via Kickstarter today. It says

"Don't forget - if you still haven't filled in your customizations, you're not on the list to ship, so dig out that email ASAP!"

I could not find an email, neither an option on the Kickstarter page to do so (customization). I think to remember that we could add later the power cord or extra battery (forgot which one), but cannot see those either on Kickstarter.

Can I get a quick instructions what customizations needs to be submitted and where?

If the answer is somewhere on the 50 pages of this AxiomAir post, please apologize in advance. I haven´t catch up for a long time now.

Cheers

For anyone not able to find the "customizations" email, send an email to me with your name debbie@axiomaudio.com I'll reply with your link.

Debbie Swinton
Axiom Audio
michelangelo #419033 05/11/16 12:51 AM
P
P
Originally Posted By michelangelo
The NAS mounting is slightly different than previous verions of Volumio, since we want to make them easier (in theory...). Could you please tell me how do you fill the form and we'll see if there's an obvious issue there...
I have named the share multiple names, from "FLAC" to "unRaid Flac Files" and many variations in between. I put in the proper IP. Last, the files are on the "Music" share in a folder called "Music Archive". So, I have tried...
"/mnt/user/Music/Music Archive/"
"mnt/user/Music/Music Archive/"
"/mnt/user/Music/Music Archive"
"mnt/user/Music/Music Archive"
I have tried cifs as well as nfs. I do not need a username or password for nfs, but I have tried it anyway, as well as with and without on cifs.
The 1st few attempts, it kept saving every one, but while it said it was scanning, it never did. Now, I can't see the NAS mounts I added, but it doesn;t allow more tries to the same names.

I would like to delete all of the previous entries and do it the right way...

michelangelo #419035 05/11/16 01:37 AM
veteran
veteran
Michelangelo,

If I connect the AA to ethernet, and play web radio, it does play. BTW, I was able to connect to the UI by going to: http://axiomair.local/. You may want to know that I was unable to connect to this URL for a while, it just started working after an hour.

If I disconnect the ethernet cable, I am unable to connect to the unit through http://axiomair.local/.

I again entered my WIFI SSID and passphrase to no effect.

Is there a way to debug what is happening at the unit?

Axiom M80Ti, VP150, M3 on walls X 4, M3 ceiling X4, HSU VTF-3 MK3

praedet #419037 05/11/16 03:36 PM
M
buff
buff
M
Originally Posted By praedet
The NAS mounting is slightly different than previous verions of Volumio, since we want to make them easier (in theory...). Could you please tell me how do you fill the form and we'll see if there's an obvious issue there...
I have named the share multiple names, from "FLAC" to "unRaid Flac Files" and many variations in between. I put in the proper IP. Last, the files are on the "Music" share in a folder called "Music Archive". So, I have tried...
I have tried cifs as well as nfs. I do not need a username or password for nfs, but I have tried it anyway, as well as with and without on cifs.
The 1st few attempts, it kept saving every one, but while it said it was scanning, it never did. Now, I can't see the NAS mounts I added, but it doesn;t allow more tries to the same names.

You should do:
Alias (put what you want, it doesn't really matter)
IP
PATH: Music/Music Archive

Let me know how it goes

edvacdude #419038 05/11/16 03:37 PM
M
buff
buff
M
Originally Posted By edvacdude
Michelangelo,

If I connect the AA to ethernet, and play web radio, it does play. BTW, I was able to connect to the UI by going to: http://axiomair.local/. You may want to know that I was unable to connect to this URL for a while, it just started working after an hour.

If I disconnect the ethernet cable, I am unable to connect to the unit through http://axiomair.local/.

I again entered my WIFI SSID and passphrase to no effect.

Is there a way to debug what is happening at the unit?

When you insert Ethernet, wireless is disabled by default. I suggest to shut down and turn on the AA again, you should use axiomair.local again after this.
We're working to solve this glitch..

michelangelo #419047 05/11/16 08:29 PM
T
T
Originally Posted By praedet

You should do:
Alias (put what you want, it doesn't really matter)
IP
PATH: Music/Music Archive

Let me know how it goes

i had problems with nfs mount too. i had to install "nfs-common" via ssh. after this nfs mounts are working well.

michelangelo #419048 05/11/16 08:51 PM
veteran
veteran
Michelangelo,

To put it simply, the issue is not with wired access -- I am just not able to have the unit access my WIFI, despite multiple attempts to input the SSID/passphrase.

How may I proceed?

Thanks!

Axiom M80Ti, VP150, M3 on walls X 4, M3 ceiling X4, HSU VTF-3 MK3

Ian #419052 05/11/16 11:00 PM
M
buff
buff
M
@tonno thanks! added

@edvacdude Few questions: what is the LED status? Is also the RED one blinking?
I noticed you asked about non broadcasted SSID, is this your case?
There should be no problem with WPA2...
Also, could you please place the AA near the router and see if the problem persists?

Ian #419054 05/12/16 12:28 AM
F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
@michelangelo I submitted some logs last week (or on the weekend) with the AirPlay issue reproduced. Wanted to make sure you got them.

Also further to that I was able to get the windows app tuneblade to connect via AirPlay to the Axiomair

Seems my iPads (3 I have tested) do not work ever. And they all continue to work with the Denon

Let me know if you need more tests and log. Happy to send

Page 102 of 116 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 115 116

Moderated by  alan, Andrew, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,477
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020