Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: I am Done With Axiom Forever
Griffith Strife #419264 06/02/16 10:00 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
nickbuol I cannot even begin to understand why someone would reply to a topic he did not read.

craigsub What difference does it make who was going to use the credit? Axion was getting speakers to resale I was going to get a gift card to resale. When I was informed I had to choose an item, I bought and paid for boxes instead. I understand you guys love Axiom but I did nothing wrong, I was not hiding anything from anyone.

Socketman If Focal was buying the speakers back to resale them for a profit why would they care? Honestly man do you think the trade up program is a gift? Do you think Axiom takes the speakers and burns them and only issues that credit because they love us. Also I would not need to call Focal becuase they unlike Axiom have a resale value. I have my VP180 listed for 400 dollars and can't get a single offer.

MatManBobbleHead Thank you I thought no one understood my point. You get it, and that means a lot. 90 dollars was not the problem, the delays where not the problem. The problem was that after 90 dollars and the delays I still had not gotten what I paid for.

In case anyone was wondering why nickbuol blocked me. It's because I tried explaining to him that. HDDVD had lost because, it had no advantages over BluRay. My facts about storage and price enraged him.

M80s QS8s VP150 SVS 25-31 Rotel RSX-1560
Wid #419265 06/02/16 10:17 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Originally Posted By Wid
Originally Posted By craigsub
BobKay... smarmy political comments on this board are the reason I rarely post. It was old in 2005.

There should be a like button for posts like this.

And what do you call "The People's Republic of IL?"

2005 was 1/2 a decade before I got here. I couldn't have known you were already smarmed out. Jeesh!

Why not just block me? It will make you neither first nor unique. Same for me.

A point followed by a quip does not therefore make the point invalid. It's a matter of presentation, interpretation and personal taste or judgment.

I've said it quite plainly here, "I may be egalitarian, but I'm not for everybody."

Last edited by BobKay; 06/02/16 10:17 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.
craigsub #419266 06/02/16 10:17 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
BobKay... smarmy political comments on this board are the reason I rarely post. It was old in 2005.

It's OK Craigsub. No one posts here anymore. Every once in a while, there's a twitch. Not really a sign of life.

BTW, Debbie has provided me with EXCELLENT customer service in connection with 2 orders of M100s, and 2 orders of EP500s. All issues quickly and graciously resolved.

I am talking with her about upgrading my order for another EP500 to an EP600, only because she has been such a pleasure.

To the Angry Man, Axiom is in the audio equipment business, not the cardboard box business. Debbie attempted to accommodate you. Her efforts required follow up. You must be a very important person to have taken such offense from Axiom's error. Good luck getting personalized service from the folks at Focal.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.
2x6spds #419267 06/02/16 10:36 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted By 2x6spds

To the Angry Man, Axiom is in the audio equipment business, not the cardboard box business. Debbie attempted to accommodate you. Her efforts required follow up. You must be a very important person to have taken such offense from Axiom's error. Good luck getting personalized service from the folks at Focal.

You seem to be able to write but not read, Axiom is in the box selling business. They charged me 90 dollars for boxes. Axiom was not doing me a favor.

I hope you are using these subs in different rooms if not maybe you should look into buying 1 good sub instead.

I am going to take your advice and laugh at you, I mean you do seem to know it all.

Edited to add

What was personalized what Did Axiom make boxes just for me? You seem very upset about Focal, I don't expect personalized anything from anyone. I expect accountability.

Last edited by Griffith Strife; 06/02/16 10:41 PM.

Griffith Strife #419268 06/02/16 10:42 PM
Ian Offline
President
connoisseur
President
connoisseur
Hi Griffith Strife,

Sorry to hear this went so badly. I am not really sure how this got so confusing and discombobulated. We were out of stock of M80 cartons for better than four weeks during this time. When they came in we shipped yours to you. That really should be the whole story here; but it seems we also ended up with Murphy's law in play.

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer
Ian #419270 06/02/16 11:45 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted By Ian
Hi Griffith Strife,

Sorry to hear this went so badly. I am not really sure how this got so confusing and discombobulated. We were out of stock of M80 cartons for better than four weeks during this time. When they came in we shipped yours to you. That really should be the whole story here; but it seems we also ended up with Murphy's law in play.

If someone would of told me that, or if someone would of apologized for not telling me that. I would be a lot more understanding. The thing that really hurt was the 2nd shipment arriving the way it did.

I bought and paid for something that as far as I am concerned I never received. Everyone was nice but no one ever said sorry.

Ian I think it's a great thing that you interact here. That's the reason I fell in love with Axiom almost 14 years ago.

But after last year and this box fiasco, all I feel towards Axiom is sadness.

I wish you and everyone else here the best.

Griffith Strife #419271 06/03/16 01:09 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Grif, never said any of this so yeah your facts are in error.

Socketman If Focal was buying the speakers back to resale them for a profit why would they care? Honestly man do you think the trade up program is a gift? Do you think Axiom takes the speakers and burns them and only issues that credit because they love us. Also I would not need to call Focal becuase they unlike Axiom have a resale value. I have my VP180 listed for 400 dollars and can't get a single offer

Honestly I don't know why people go on the internet to whine. Shit happened its over , the end. Too much unwanted complaining these days. And there really is no need to attack other people (2x6 speeds) for their choices, its a well known fact that multiple subs help to even out bass response. Enjoy your focals and the music. Bye Bye

Richard

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry
2x6spds #419272 06/03/16 01:52 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted By 2x6spds

It's OK Craigsub. No one posts here anymore. Every once in a while, there's a twitch. Not really a sign of life.

BTW, Debbie has provided me with EXCELLENT customer service in connection with 2 orders of M100s, and 2 orders of EP500s. All issues quickly and graciously resolved.

I am talking with her about upgrading my order for another EP500 to an EP600, only because she has been such a pleasure.

Debbie has been awesome to deal with...also Axiom has been great to me most of the time nobody is perfect!!The whole company is a pleasure to deal with have always answered my ? on email/phone....have some things been slightly delayed yes but again everything was resolved to my satisfaction!!Try finding a CEO who frequents his companies forum & answers pm's......?????The clincher is 2x6spds story right on this forum about what Axiom did 4 him..end of my thoughts!

Paradigm 800F,Paradigm C600,Axiom QS8 v3,Paradigm DSP-3100 Sub,AVR Anthem MRX-740
Stereoguy99 #419273 06/03/16 01:55 AM
C
connoisseur
connoisseur
C
Mr. Strife ... $400 for the VP180? What's the finish? That's a smoking deal. And if you still have the M80's there, I would be interested in those as well. smile

Gr8_White_North #419275 06/03/16 03:21 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Not my facts, my typing skills though I typed your name when I meant craigsub. I apologize and will edit the post.

Sorry I can no longer edit that post.

Last edited by Griffith Strife; 06/03/16 03:23 AM.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020