Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: AxiomAir control interface on Apple devices
Lucas #420133 08/21/16 05:04 PM
N
N
Hi,

My AxioAir worked perfectly fine till Friday. I had to reset my iphone to factory settings and now when I try to access Axiom AIr, it is asking for the AxiomAir password. Not sure if I gave a password in the begginning when I synced my AA with airplay but is there a way to retrieve it or is there a default password?

Newbie9 #420257 09/08/16 12:05 PM
Axiom Engineer
devotee
Axiom Engineer
devotee
Originally Posted By Newbie9
Hi,

My AxioAir worked perfectly fine till Friday. I had to reset my iphone to factory settings and now when I try to access Axiom AIr, it is asking for the AxiomAir password. Not sure if I gave a password in the begginning when I synced my AA with airplay but is there a way to retrieve it or is there a default password?

Hi Newbie9,

I would suggest that you access the WebUI through a web browser and perform a factory reset on the AxiomAir. This will reset any stored password.

Thanks,

Andrew

Timmeh #420269 09/09/16 01:27 PM
L
frequent flier
frequent flier
L
Ok, so I had everything working with the 2 AA's I have setup, my computer via iTunes was connecting, playing beautifully. My phone was connecting and working beautifully. Yesterday our power went out and when it came back, I can't play from my computer. I finally got the phone to work yesterday evening, but I still can't play with the computer. When I try to play something, it will play for 2 seconds and then the sound drops out on the speakers, but keeps going on my computers internal speakers. What happened? Both speakers are the ones with the battery in them so the power shouldn't have affected them. Cheers.

Lucas #420280 09/13/16 10:47 AM
Axiom Engineer
devotee
Axiom Engineer
devotee
Originally Posted By Lucas
Ok, so I had everything working with the 2 AA's I have setup, my computer via iTunes was connecting, playing beautifully. My phone was connecting and working beautifully. Yesterday our power went out and when it came back, I can't play from my computer. I finally got the phone to work yesterday evening, but I still can't play with the computer. When I try to play something, it will play for 2 seconds and then the sound drops out on the speakers, but keeps going on my computers internal speakers. What happened? Both speakers are the ones with the battery in them so the power shouldn't have affected them. Cheers.

Hi Lucas,

I would try turning off your AxiomaAir and all of your devices and computer. Turn on all of your devices and computer first, then boot up the AxiomAir. Make sure that once the AxiomAir boots that it is showing a solid blue LED, indicating that it has reconnected to your network. You should then be up and running again.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew #420301 09/16/16 04:28 AM
S
aficionado
aficionado
S
Whoaaa, that new IOS 10 upgrade threw me for a loop there for abit. I couldn't find the Axiom Air until I realized you have to flip up and then over left.

marcoantonius #420757 10/19/16 03:36 PM
L
frequent flier
frequent flier
L
I can get it to play other content by selecting them as my speakers, but I've found that there is a HUGE lag between the audio and video so I don't bother. Which is too bad cause I'd really like to use them that way.

Timmeh #420758 10/19/16 03:40 PM
L
frequent flier
frequent flier
L
I'm also having connectivity issues. I've connected 2 of my AA's to my network. 1 seems mostly good. Occasionally it quibbles. But the 2nd one is a huge frustration. I will airplay to it, and it will play for 1 second and cut out. I've tried turning it off and then on again, it doesn't seem to remember the internet conection because every time I turn it on it blinks blue, and I have to connect to it's wifi, tell it which network to join and the password, and then it maybe will work for a bit, but mostly not working. Getting quite frustrated with this. Any ideas?

Lucas #420786 10/21/16 07:18 AM
Ian Offline
President
connoisseur
President
connoisseur
Hi Lucas,

This seems like something we should go over on the phone as it is a bit bizarre. Can you drop an e-mail or PM to myself or Debbie and we can arrange a good time?

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andrew, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082