Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
High End Home Theater Store Coming to S.C.
#428111 01/06/18 01:40 PM
G
regular
OP Offline
regular
G
I wanted to reach out to everyone that owns or knows someone that is looking to demo, or own Axiom hardware.
There is a new high end home theater store that is coming to Columbia South Carolina. The showroom is designed to sample different Axiom speaker combinations, from the simplistic LFR, to the ultimate Dolby ATMOS(tm) setup. Each section of the showroom will provide the user to listen to the Axiom line of speakers through multiple high end A/V receivers. One example will have the Onkyo PR-RZ5100 with two ADA1500 amplifiers, and the flagship speakers offered by Axiom. The sound rooms are sound proof on the internal walls (between the sheetrock) so the user can experience the true sound of the system as if they were in their own home. If the customer decides to purchase any set of speakers or complete package. We will work with the customer for a custom installation provided by the store. We also integrate whole house intercom, and individual zones for customers requesting multiple zones. We also offer complete per-installation for new home builds. Please if you would provide your thoughts or any questions that you have about this one of a kind home theater test drive before you buy? There will be multiple isolated (no bleed over when someone listens at reference level)sound rooms, in a 8,000 SQ FT building. I am looking forward to your thoughts and suggestions.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and replies.
-Ballardstech

Re: High End Home Theater Store Coming to S.C.
GilbertSCelite #428112 01/06/18 02:10 PM
A
connoisseur
connoisseur
A
Very cool! Have a website up yet?

I wish you success! A reference grade listening complex is an incredible resource for people to experience content. I hope the use of Axiom products bring you mutual success. This is very exciting news.

GilbertSCelite #428113 01/06/18 02:37 PM
M
shareholder in the making
M
This will be a terrific way for shoppers to listen to Axiom speakers before they purchase them off the Axiom site.

Who will handle service for the speakers? You or Axiom?

Will you stock Axiom speakers or order on demand?

Will you market Axiom speakers and amplifiers exclusively?

Will Axiom honor its customer loyalty program when their speakers are purchased from you? Or will you offer your own loyalty program?

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated
GilbertSCelite #428114 01/06/18 02:51 PM
C
connoisseur
connoisseur
C
This is excellent news! Looking forward to learning more as you open for business!

Mojo #428115 01/06/18 02:52 PM
G
regular
OP Offline
regular
G
The Service (warranty) would still go through Axiom, and depending on the issue that would be something I would have to discuss with Axiom. The store would warranty they install, and any construction work, or design. We take extra steps when installing theater rooms, one is we use an electrical line conditioner/stabilizer at the breaker box for the entire theater room.
The plan is to keep inventory onsite if Axiom agrees to this. Then the information (serial numbers) would be registered to the customer, and will reflect the customer is the original purchaser.
Axiom is what is planned to be offered, but there will be other brands in the same price range so the customer can see and hear the difference.
Since the speaker will be purchased by the customer the loyalty program is direct to the customer. If I do not have a speaker or device in the warehouse, then it would be dropped shipped to the customer.

GilbertSCelite #428117 01/06/18 03:18 PM
M
M
What prevents someone from auditioning Axioms at your place and then buying them off the Axiom site?

House of the Rising Sone
AAAA #428119 01/06/18 03:28 PM
G
regular
OP Offline
regular
G
It's an old Super Walmart that closed about 12 years ago, so they could build one like 10 miles down the road. The extra SQ FT is going to be a production Data Center utilizing cloud technology, so that people can understand what's behind just logging into a website, or saving a picture to the cloud. It's raised floor, with dual bio metric entry, but it is see through, via 3" thick bullet proof glass. I consider it my physical resume LOL. As far as the AV show room each one will be a mini house (Theater Room) that will have the same structure as a living room. There are even obstacles placed strategically through out to prove you can have high end theater sound in a normal home. So many brand stores sit you down in this perfect controlled environment, then when you get home and set it up in your room the sound is totally different.

Mojo #428120 01/06/18 03:33 PM
G
regular
OP Offline
regular
G
Nothing prevents them from doing that, it is simply preference for each customer, but Axiom will be involved in each sale. I want the customer to understand that they are not buying from a mass production giant. They are dealing with a company that treats their customers like family, and will talk them through anything. I'm not eliminating Axiom from the family oriented staff. I creating a store that doesn't exist in the south east.

GilbertSCelite #428121 01/06/18 03:40 PM
M
M
Will you be pricing the speakers at Axiom web store prices?

House of the Rising Sone
Mojo #428122 01/06/18 03:55 PM
G
regular
OP Offline
regular
G
I have to follow the rules of the agreement. What is listed on the website is what they will sell for in the store, unless Axiom has a special running, and I would go through sales to attempt to provide the same pricing. Most of the profit that will come from this is the installation, construction, and wiring new homes under construction with HDMI, CAT6, and Banana plug plates and a media rack room or D-Mark for all of the wiring. Then also being able to precut the in wall, and in ceiling speakers before the mud and paint goes on.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,940
Posts442,457
Members15,616
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters