Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: BRAVO CANADIAN TRUCKERS!
2x6spds #444526 02/05/22 02:54 AM
2x6spds Offline OP
connoisseur
OP Offline
connoisseur
Mr. C

Pfizer and Moderna vaccines aren't vaccines. Vaccines like those for polio, smallpox and measles protect against contracting the diseases. C19 vaccines clearly do not d3spite the pronouncements of fakes like Fauci, Collins, the CDC and NIH.

. 80% of new cases in Sweden occur in the vaccinated. Ar best, they are therapeutics. Of course our betters forbad therapeutics like Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. These vaccines could not receive emergency authorization if there were effective therapeutics, that's the law here in the US.

Masks, social distancing? Not effective! See the John's Hopkins study released a few days ago.

The Canadian truckers are not stupid.

You are correct ... people should be free to weigh the risks versus benefits of vaccination. It is grotesque that the government can dictate (not mandate) that everyone must take a largely ineffective vaccine in order to participate in society.

Let's see how their upcoming push to vaccinate toddlers, infants and children goes.

I mean, after all we have long term data on motorcycle helmets. What do you think about the long term data on novel vaccines? Oh, there is none. Do you think it is responsible to dictate the entire population take a novel vaccine without a single long term study?

Think about it!

BRAVO TO THE CANADIAN TRUCKERS FOR STANDING UP FOR FREEDOM AND REASON.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.
2x6spds #444528 02/05/22 12:19 PM
C
devotee
Online Content
devotee
C
>> Pfizer and Moderna vaccines aren't vaccines.
I poked around and from what I can tell it appears that this statement is incorrect, the way the COVID and polio vaccines work are medically similar.
What was interesting is that my assertion that people readily accepted them was incorrect (although the were more readily accepted than the COVID vaccines).
I came to both conclusions from these links:
https://www.pasadenahealthcenter.com/blog/coronavirus/the-polio-vaccine-rollout-vs-covid-rollout/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...cines-heres-the-problem/?sh=17fff47a1033
https://time.com/6126442/covid-vaccine-hesitancy-polio-smallpox/
(Time is relatives liberal, Forbes relatively conservative, and presumably the Pasadena Health Center is neutral; so I think it's a decent representation.)

>> See the John's Hopkins study released
If it's the same study I found, it's not a study but a "working paper"; which in the scientific community is about as official as slapping a title on this thread and publishing it. Probably more importantly it was an economic study, not a medical one.

If you have specific links, I'm game to read them, but so far I remain convinced that the Canadian truckers are just as misinformed as their U.S brethren. Definitely not working within reason, and a engaging in a misguided pursuit of freedom.

2x6spds #444529 02/05/22 04:41 PM
2x6spds Offline OP
connoisseur
OP Offline
connoisseur
No, polio vaccines and mrna C19 vaccines are not the same. Traditional vaccines use an attenuated form of the subject virus. Mrna vaccines identify proteins in the virus spike structure. Go find what Dr.Mallone, the guy responsible for the development of the mrna vaccine, has to say about the vaccine.

I'm vaccinated by my choice. I don't fault folks who have chosen not to vaccinate. Bottom line, getting vaccinated prevents neither infection nor transmission. It may protect against severe illness. Long term consequences of these mrna vaccines? Totally unknown.

Last edited by 2x6spds; 02/05/22 04:42 PM.

2x6spds #444532 02/05/22 07:07 PM
M
connoisseur
connoisseur
M
All one has to do is look at the statistics coming out of Isreal to gain an understanding of these "vaccines". Alex Berenson's last book, Pandemia is worth a read. I do not get flew shots, never have. I did however buy into the "science" and get the 2 Moderna shots. I will not under any circumstances get "boosted". People really need to open their eyes and stop believing the talking heads on cable TV. I have two friends who are very liberal, very left of center. Both were excited to get their children vaccinated, despite data showing their kids had extremely low risk. I really hope they do not regret their choice.

2x6spds #444563 02/06/22 02:17 AM
C
devotee
Online Content
devotee
C
>> Traditional vaccines use an attenuated form of the subject virus.
There are several types of vaccines and only some of them use that approach, and it has not been used for polio since ~2000.

>> Go find what Dr.Mallone, the guy responsible for the development of the mrna vaccine, has to say about the vaccine.
Mallone was not responsible for the mrna vaccine; at best he contributed, along with thousands of other scientists.

2x6spds #444566 02/06/22 03:23 AM
2x6spds Offline OP
connoisseur
OP Offline
connoisseur
OK. So, tell me Mr. C, how many mrna vaccines have been authorized for human use? Ever.

2x6spds #444576 02/06/22 06:10 PM
C
devotee
Online Content
devotee
C
That's a tautology - it's always true that any new, non-generic drug, has to be new once.
Do you only ever use generics? If so, I can accept your caution.
But they've been working on mrna's for over 20 years (Mallone's contributions were in the 90's); so the research is as solid as it gets.

2x6spds #444587 02/06/22 09:48 PM
2x6spds Offline OP
connoisseur
OP Offline
connoisseur
Hello Mr. C

That is not a tautology. All vaccines were 'new' at one point. They also underwent rigorous long term testing. Not so with the mrna vaccines. Show me any long term test results. There are none. Furthermore, mrna vaccines employ an entirely different methodology. They do not use 'dead' or attenuatated viruses in their formulation.

I accept your position, that if folks don't want to take the vaccine that's fine with you. If only the governments followed your enlightened recommendation.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by 2x6spds; 02/06/22 09:57 PM.

2x6spds #444591 02/07/22 03:35 AM
connoisseur
Online Content
connoisseur
Post got away from me … I’ll try again

Last edited by rrlev; 02/07/22 03:36 AM.
2x6spds #444592 02/07/22 04:43 AM
connoisseur
Online Content
connoisseur
The problem here is that to end this pandemic (slow/end this virus and it’s mutations) the majority of the world needs to either be vaccinated or have had a bout or two of Covid.

The later has some issues:
— 1) you’re much more likely to get serious ill or die from it. (Vaccinated may still get it but most likely not seriously.)
— 2) #1 then causes the health care system to get over whelm with Covid patients. I.e. our hospital would not be over whelmed if more people were vaccinated.
— 3) from #2 hospitals now don’t have the resources to handle other patients who really need the care.
— 4) the unvaccinated provide themselves as hosts … keeping it around longer and giving it Time and place to mutate and spread.

So, you’re “individual” choice effects more then you.

If the decision to vaccinate only effected you I’d be all for advising and not pushing people to vaccinate.
One more point. Although I’m not a bio guy, I’ve been assured by people I trust, who are, that these vaccines are very safe. I can say that everyone I know (at least in my circle) has vaccinated and no one has melted … no one. And knowing the experiences of people that have gotten covid before the vaccine and after … that the vaccines work extremely well.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,943
Posts442,464
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044
pmbuko 16,441
SirQuack 13,840
CV 12,077
MarkSJohnson 11,458
Who's Online Now
2 members (chapin99, Cork), 195 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newsletter Signup