Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: BRAVO CANADIAN TRUCKERS!
2x6spds #444776 02/20/22 04:08 PM
A
connoisseur
connoisseur
A
Since joining the forum I:

Built a custom HT with the help of Axiom Members.
Started a business.
Closed a business. Lol.
Sent packages to at least 4 members.
Received packages from 2 members.
Sent emails with custom plans to at least 6 members.
Seen their rooms come together! smile
Done facetime with members.
Introduced many people to Axiom products in person here in PEI.
Got "the look" from my wife multiple times. LOL.

I think there is still value here. I hope others do too and try to contribute in a positive way!

I still enjoy what is left of this forum. Please let this thread die. Let's turn the page. TOGETHER!! smile

1 member likes this: rrlev
craigsub #444777 02/20/22 04:22 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Originally Posted by craigsub
... those who were insulting 2x6 ...
I probably didn't look hard enough but skimming this I didn't see any insults toward 2x6? Only disagreement.

He and I shared some information from the NIH that demonstrated that he was being quite accurate in his assessment of the situation in the USA.
I think you'd agree that sharing "secret Information" between like minded parties is not a very convincing argument. So, if either of you can provide a link to this info here ... I'd love to understand your side of things.

But be warned ... I will come back if it does not hold water. On the other hand if it's as convincing as you say, I'm not so small minded as not to admit when I am mistaken. Open minded people will adjust their thinking if presented with solid evidence.

This attacking style started here in 2005, and the forum has declined ever since. It has not hurt the Axiom business model, this decline. All that happened was a lot of people who used to love coming to a friendly place have gone elsewhere.
You maybe right Craig but there may also be a thousand other reasons ... I can see that I will probably slow down here when I get more involved with other topics .. right now I'm all gun-ho on the home theater and understanding how sound works ... but the interest has come and gone in waves (lasting a few years at a time). It would be nice to build this community ... for the most part I find the people here pleasant even if I do not agree with everything they say.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa #444778 02/20/22 04:28 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Originally Posted by TrevorM
Please let this thread die. Let's turn the page. TOGETHER!! smile
Your are probably right Trevor,
There is only sensitivities being stepped on here ...
We should drop it.

Although I'd love that link ... hate it when people quote stuff and refuse to back it up! So, I guess I'm torn ... I think in the water cooler we should be able to discuss and debate. If it might be upsetting it should be marked that way so people who don't want to read it stay away. I also think name calling and labeling should be called out right away. Perhaps we could institute some debating rules.

Last edited by rrlev; 02/20/22 04:55 PM. Reason: added the Although
2x6spds #444779 02/20/22 05:19 PM
C
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
shareholder in the making
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
shareholder in the making
C
It used to be understood politics were to be kept off the forum, and 2x6 has been around long enough to remember that. As I see it, he set himself up to be disappointed by the reaction, which I see as a very mild one.

1 member likes this: rrlev
2x6spds #444780 02/20/22 05:49 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
CV, I'm game ... as long as no one else brings up anything related to politics I can stick to audio. But once it's mentioned I find it hard to ignore and want to counter with my thoughts. I think if that happens, and being human ... it will, we should ask that it be taken to the water cooler and mark (political).

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,943
Posts442,464
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044
pmbuko 16,441
SirQuack 13,840
CV 12,077
MarkSJohnson 11,458
Who's Online Now
2 members (chapin99, Cork), 195 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newsletter Signup