Hi Chess,

I picked the speakers up on April 28. Due to limited time plus the fact that I&A weren't around I didn't get the same grand tour that you did but I did get a good look at the production side of things. There certainly were a lot more people working there on the Wednesday that I arrived.

If it hadn't been for Amie's directions I think I could have driven through Dwight and not even noticed the factory.

Although on a much larger scale; it reminded me a little of my first summer job in a small lumber yard where I built picnic tables .

That really is a beautiful part of the country, time runs a lot slower there than it does in the Toronto area. If they are doing an open house for next year's anniversary (hint hint) I'd highly recommend attending.

I got 'B' stock but I haven't seen a single thing wrong with them at all, and no, I didn't switch them at the factory .

The trip took me about 3.5 hours each way. I had speaker boxes blocking my rear view mirror so I had to really watch my speed. The only thing of note was being passed by police while I was doing 118kph on Hwy 11 (it's a 100kph limit). They didn't even give me a second glance. I'll assume it's 120 and above before they start to pull you over.

As a warning I did see car pulled over. It had been caught by an unmarked police 'car'. It was a late model white Chevy 3/4 ton pickup complete with a cap on the bed. Apart from the almost hidden red lights it looked just like a normal camper heading north.

All in all getting the speakers was a very enjoyable experience.

getting to 2,000 posts; one year at a time vp160/qs8/qs4/ep350/m60/m2200s