Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I just got the M22Ti's, and let me tell you.......
#4924 08/17/02 12:22 PM
MrH Offline OP
frequent flier
OP Offline
frequent flier
THEY ARE AMAZING!
I connected them right up to my tiny JVC-FS5000 and was blown away by the sound! Maybe it' because I have never had a good pair of speakers, but I did not know that speakers were able to reproduce a soundstage so well! I could point out the sounds of each instrument and where each sound was emanating from. I tried hooking them to my bro's harmon cardon 70 watt receiver, but the quality of his receiver must be bad because I did not get the same results.
I bought them from factory oulet, and I did not notice anything at first. After a while of searching really hard I noticed some scratches on the corners of the speakers, but barely noticeable even if you look for them.

The boston finish is great! I did notice that in heavily lit envnironments the finish is too late for my liking, but in normally lit environments it looks just right!

Well, I'll update as time goes on, I figure there is a break-in time, or is there? I guess no one knows.
Next in line is a good amp/pre-amp or integrated, but that can wait.
I would've written more, but I can't just leave my speakers sitting there! They look so beautiful with the grill off.

Score 10/10
Thank you Axiom, on a job well done!
H. I.

Re: I just got the M22Ti's, and let me tell you.......
#4925 08/20/02 02:41 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Hi Mr. H,

I'm delighted you like the M22ti's. There isn't any "break-in" time--what you in fact are doing is breaking in your own ears and hearing system to a new (and much improved) sound reproduction system.

Tests conducted at the National Research Council in Ottawa, Canada, of speakers used as "anchors" (good and bad) for our blind listening tests showed no significant or audible change in frequency response even after many years of use.

So break in those ears!

Regards,

Alan Lofft,
Axiom Resident Expert (Retired)

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,943
Posts442,465
Members15,617