Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Paul M. Johnson
#49825 06/19/04 07:21 AM
CAV104 Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Way Way of topic,

PAUL M. JOHNSON, native son of New Jersey, USA. As you know this American has been slaughtered this day. Apparently it does not matter that you are an AMERICAN or of WESTERN CULTURE, if you are there trying to help these people you will be slaughtered like a pig. I for one have had it with this BULL SHEIT (if this offends you, grow up, that's to bad), yes I am former military, and proud of it. It does not matter where you hail from, if you do not agree with their agenda, these animals want to kill you, American, Canadian, British, South American, Australian, African, it does not matter. If you do not agree with their way of life you are a dead man or stonned women.

I know there are those of you who would politicize this but this is not the time for politics it is a time for action. The world is rich in natural resources; WE do not have to depend on Eastern Resources for our energy needs. They can eat sand and drink camel urine.

Look at this way, if these people were in control, ask yourself this question. Would we be having this conversation? I don't think so. Would you have the creature comforts that you have now? I DON'T THINK SO. Would you have your AXIOM system bolstered with ROTEL, ADCOM, OUTLAW audio equipment, spewing out your favorite artist! I DON'T THINK SO! You would be forced to praying on your knees to a god who condones beheading.

If you would like to take a back seat to all that is happening in the world, I would like to suggest several things. GET A LIFE, GET REAL, FIGHT BACK, then again if you can't handle it, you are a spineless worthless piece of sheit.

CAV104 / JIM

Last edited by CAV104; 06/19/04 07:25 AM.
Re: Paul M. Johnson
#49826 06/19/04 01:06 PM
CAV104 Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
OK, OK, had a few glasses of wine and just had to vent my frustration. My comments are not directed towards or indented for anyone on the board, I want to make that clear. Sorry for any harsh language, again, just had to vent.

Thanks for understanding,

CAV104 / Jim

#49827 06/19/04 02:20 PM
axiomite
axiomite
I understand your frustration. I feel it too (I'm a Viet Nam vet). Whether you are right or wrong, my only criticism is that this is not the proper forum for this kind of discussion. We are brought together by a common interests and goals; i.e. to learn about audio (and video), and pass along that knowledge in an effort to help one another, while having some fun.

We have people here from different countries, different cultures, and different political persuasions, and we have to (or, at least, ought to) go out of our way to avoid stepping on each other's toes. I loathe the concept of "political correctness," but heartily subscribe to the concepts of courtesy and tact.

I'm also a great believer in the concept of "there's a time and a place." While I would agree that this is the time, in my opinion, this is NOT the place.

Hang in there. I know what you feel.

Respectfully,

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton
#49828 06/19/04 04:09 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Very disturbing. Rest in peace, Paul Johnson.

Clearly, whatever we want to call it, war is being waged on Western civilization, and it is the ugliest kind of war - a religious war. There was no music in Afghanistan under the Taliban - no Axioms, no Mozart, no music. Music is one of the great human accomplishments - an accomplishment rejected by those who would kill us because of our religions or lack of religion.

So, here's to beautiful music, progress of human civilization and Paul Johnson, Daniel Perle, Nick Berg, those lost in the World Trade Centers, the Pentagon and that field in Pennsylvania.

Confusion to our enemies.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.
#49829 06/19/04 06:25 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Well said, 2x6.

CAV104, try writing letters to your local papers. I've had a few put in print over the years (though they sometimes edit out the best parts) and while it probably doesn't accomplish much, it does make me feel better.

Evil flourishes when good men do nothing.
Failure is not an option.
Never before have so many owed so much to so few.

#49830 06/19/04 10:09 PM
B
connoisseur
connoisseur
B
Cav-

i am right there with you man. when i read and saw what they did to mr johnson, i was fueled with anger. its hard to deal with emotions like remorse and compassion, and have them mixed with thoughts of violence and revenge. i dont claim to understand every aspect of this conflict, but i know the difference between war , and the actions of savages. these type men are cowards, not even human.. they hide behind the cloak of their religion, yet perform the acts of hellish demons. i am deeply troubled by the actions of these evil cowards.. and i am even more troubled by the community of believers that condone this type of retribution. it is a crime against all of man-kind.

yesterday was a sad day..

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??
#49831 06/20/04 07:50 AM
shareholder in the making
Being the forum's most prolific poster, I figure if I didn't say that I am deeply disturbed, outraged, and questioning what kind of human being in this day and age could act in such a savage manner, then you'd call me a pinko commie.

We just need to remember that these militants are not representative of the entire population over there (though it seems their numbers are growing ), just as US soldiers who mutilate the already dead bodies of the enemy are also not representative of the entire armed forces.

#49832 06/20/04 11:07 AM
W
Wid Offline
axiomite
axiomite
W
In memory of Paul Johnson on Fathers Day.We all must remember all the Fathers that were killed on 9/11 also.I'not to sure what to think when the beheading of a civilian is somewhat jutified by another terrible actWe all need to remmember if given a chance they would kill our sons our daughters,mothers and fathers,so try to like them if you please but not me.

Rick

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

#49833 06/20/04 04:34 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Over where, PMB? Somalia? Sudan? Nigeria? Bali? Philippines? Pakistan? Afghanistan? Iraq? Saudi Arabia? Kashmir? Lebanon? Gaza? Haven't the religious police and Sharia courts in Saudi Arabia beheaded people for converting from Islam? Beheaded a princess for immoral behavior?

What did we do wrong? Do we name streets after soldiers who acted poorly? Do we elevate suicide bombers to the status of rock stars?

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.
#49834 06/20/04 07:53 PM
As long as there is just one civilian out there who does not condone the beheadings, I refuse to put them all into the same basket... to hell. That's all I'm saying. Watch out for generalizations.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,943
Posts442,465
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters