Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Home Theater Master MX-700
#65476 10/21/04 11:49 PM
aficionado
OP Offline
aficionado
Anybody have one? I’m curious about the build quality and the longevity of this remote. I would love to hear any feedback on this. It seems like it would do the job and more .
If anyone is interested I found a good deal on one.
http://www.trendsandgadgets.com/product_info.php?products_id=5551&osCsid=510e818a0337a6585fb8797163be1c73

Thanks,

Tom

M80's VP150 QS8's Earthquake SuperNova MKV-15
Integra DTR-7.4 Outlaw 755 Outlaw M200's Outlaw ICBM
Re: Home Theater Master MX-700
#65477 10/21/04 11:51 PM
shareholder in the making
Oh, you'll get feedback. Certain people are rather in love with that remote.

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!
#65478 10/22/04 12:43 AM
T
axiomite
axiomite
T
I'm too lazy to do a search, but I'm sure we've discussed it some.

Ray3, his wife and the remote have this living "arrangement". He's the resident evangelist, and I thank him. He helped both me and Jack to see the right path (and not stumble too much while following it).

The remote rules. I'm very happy with the functionality and the build quality. Good software, too. Highly capable, and very user friendly. I was astounded at how easily it swallowed up all the functionality in the much-touted Tivo remote when I added that device to our HT.

Some people like the Prontos, too. I'm a satisfied MX-700 customer.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem
#65479 10/22/04 12:53 AM
aficionado
OP Offline
aficionado
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm hoping the remote will help simplify certain tasks (I make it sound like it’s work ) like watching a DVD or the Dish. My wife is totally intimidated and frustrated by the current system and I really don't blame her. I’m trying to make it user friendly for her mainly. I don’t want to spend a fortune trying to automate my system like I do for my customers.

Tom

#65480 10/22/04 01:13 AM
T
axiomite
axiomite
T
Tom, that is EXACTLY why I bought the thing, and it has paid off in full. You set up macros for, literally, whatever device functions you want. If my wife wants to watch a DVD, all she has to do is press/hold the DVD button from the main screen. It doesn't matter what the system is doing at the time, or even if any of the components are "on". The macro turns on the receiver, TV and DVD player and sets everything to the right sources and settings - with one button. It is magic.

I've only scratched the surface of its functionality. That is, it will do a lot more than I have implemented. But I really like the PC-programmable aspect of it. You can download and install the software ahead of time; playing around with it will give you a good idea of how the thing works.

Go check out Remote Central for reviews and files. One of the nice things about this remote is that you can import some Pronto device commands.

Manuals are here

But, judging from Ray and me, it might make you go bald. Other than that, it's great.

#65481 10/22/04 01:21 AM
devotee
devotee
I'm waiting on it's successor, the Orion....then I will be buying one

- D

"Big John is my Idol...or is it that other way around? Let's ask Ray!"
#65482 10/22/04 01:36 AM
axiomite
axiomite
Well, no remote is perfect, but I absolutely LOVE the MX-700. I've had the Sony 3000, and the Harmony 659, and am much more satisfied with this one. One of the many things I like about it is it's strong signal and wide dispersion. Unless there is an object directly in the path of the signal, I can just about aim this puppy anywhere, and get results. I can hold it comfortably, almost pointing directly at the ceiling, and have no problems whatsoever. Build quality is excellent.

Depending on how you program it, operating it can be simple or very complicated. Learning to program it takes a little study, but once you get it, it gets fairly easy. I just had to redo all my macros due to a firmware upgrade to my HDTV. Though it took a little time, it was pretty easy. If you want, you can download the MX Editor Software, an MX tutorial, and the MX Editor Programming Manual here, and fool around with it to see what you think.

To make things easier for you spouse, you can pick up the MX-200 Sidekick, which is designed to work with the MX-700, for as little as $50. You can program the MX-700 to do what you want it to do, and program the MX-200 for your wife. You can find the Sidekick Manual on the same page as the MX-700 Manual.

Two negatives. If you have the remote on a flat surface, like a coffee table, and want to push any of the buttons closest to the edges, you must steady the remote or it just tips when you push the button. Also, the button and screen back lighting is great if you're in a completely, or nearly, dark room. But, if there's a fair amount of light in the room, it's aggravatingly inadequate.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton
#65483 10/22/04 01:37 AM
R
connoisseur
connoisseur
R
Hiya Tom,

tomtuttle is an evangelist in training for the MX-700. In short, the remote is terrific. I'd suggest however, that you pick one up from RemoteSurfControl for a couple of reasons. Most important - they are an authorized dealer and you'll get a full warranty. Also, their guy Mike is a regular contributor and support provider at Remote Central (go there and review the Home Theater Remote forum) and rivals Axiom for Customer Service. May be a few bucks more and it will be an "open box" if you want to save some money (guaranteed to be pristine on arrival). Now to the remote (some of this may be redundant - I'm copying from 3 different postings I did)

It's an absolute beast! Does everything and controls up to 20 devices. Tom poinred you to the available files and they are plentiful. As Tom suggested, go to Remote Central. In the Files section find the MX-700 and download the MX-Editor software and Programming Manual (a must read).

Once you read the manual, you will be able to use the 600 MX-700 files in the Files section or the 7,000 files in the "Philips Pronto and Pronto Pro" section. I prefer the Pronto .ccf files because you can simply drag & drop each command using the Universal Browser feature of the MX-Editor software. Matter of fact, you can play with the software and load your devices without having the remote. You upload/download between the remote and PC (no Macintosh though).

Your prime concerns would be to get a user friendly device to replace a collection AND to have it be user friendly. The 700 does all of that & more. There is no mistake in buying this remote. I will mention that you can set up macros such that a single button push will switch you from what you are watching/listening to to what you want to watch/listen to - turns things on & off and switches inputs for TV and receiver. VERY high on the spouse-o-meter for simplicity. If the wife is heavy on the "one button" thing, this puppy delivers handily.

I have a one-button macro for each device. The SAT(satellite) macro turns on the TV, SAT receiver, Denon receiver, flips the TV to the correct VID, flips the Denon to the correct audio and I'm ready to go - one button.

Also set up a device called "SWICH". This was done for self-protection from my wife. "How do I go from the satellite to the DVD player?" I set up macros for the permutations to go from what you are watching/listening to the what you want to get to watch and listen to. For example SAT_DV turns off SAT, flips the TV to the DVD VID, flips the Denon to the DVD audio, turns on the DVD and opens the tray. All she needs to do is drop the DVD in the drawer.

If you want to get into more detail, drop me a PM. Also, I'd be glad to help you with the programming (as likey would Tom and Jack). I'm thrilled with mine and expect you would be as well. Hope this was helpful.

#65484 10/22/04 01:39 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Now you guys have got me interested. What kind of a deal did you find on it tleigh?

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.
#65485 10/22/04 02:16 AM
axiomite
axiomite
TrendsAndGadgets.com says the MX-700 comes with a "valid US warranty," but they are NOT listed as an authorized dealer on the Universal Remote Control web site. UPS ground shipping is $9.93.

I just hit SurfRemoteControl.com and they don't seem to have any open box models available at the moment, unless I missed them. But, Bluedo.com, another authorized dealer has open box (mint operating condition) models available. To get it from an authorized dealer, with warranty, it would be about $20 more than the deal from TrendsAndGadgets.com, because shipping is free if you remember to use the coupon code posted on the product web page when you check out. It's your call.

Jack

#65486 10/22/04 02:19 AM
aficionado
OP Offline
aficionado
You guys are GREAT! I had no idea what kind of response I was going to get. Your input is greatly appreciated and helped me make up my mind.
I'm going to order it. I just downloaded the instructions and software. I’m reading through the manual now and it looks very straightforward. I can’t wait.

Bray - I found one for $160 on the link in my first post. Hope that helps

Again thanks for your feedback!

Tom

#65487 10/22/04 03:10 AM
R
connoisseur
connoisseur
R
bray, I notice you have a Denon receiver, so I thought I'd give you more info and nudge you over the edge. I mentioned the .ccf files at Remote Central. Well, a gentleman named David Gray set up a file with EVERY available Denon receiver code and it comes with a spreadsheet. It's better than being a kid in a candy store.

For my 3803, I did the following with my 700:
1) I set up a device named RCVR control to all of my HT audio.

2) I set up TUNER to specific for AM/FM radio. Includes controls to tune my favorite statios.

3) A device named SPKER has individual + and - commands for each of my 5 speakers and subwoofer.

4) I added SUB+ and SUB- commands to each of my devices (TV, SAT, DVD, CD, Tuner, etc.)

5) I added the Denon controls for DTS, 6 Channel, etc to the applicable devices . For example, the two I mention are added to my DVD device. Also added the specific VID input for my devices from the TV commands. DVD is VID 5.

The list just goes on and on. This is a must have unit. And no, I'm not affiliated with Home Theater . I just love this thing. Hope it helps.

#65488 10/22/04 03:20 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Tom, I have the MX-700 and have it had since it came out. GREAT REMOTE!!!!!! Even my wife likes it!

#65489 10/22/04 03:48 AM
old hand
old hand
I've got an MX-700 and must say that it's sensational, but with one exception - the center (select) button on the arrow pad is worthless. HTM must realize this because they are coming out with the Orion shortly to replace the MX-700, which probably explains the great prices now. The Orion will have a "new and improved" select button. Last I heard, the Orion will be coming out before the end of the year, so this is definitely not the time to be getting a 700. Once the Orion is out, I plan to upgrade, then sell the old model on eBay!

Click here for 37 more MX-700 reviews.

- Bill

#65490 10/22/04 03:55 AM
old hand
old hand
P.S.

In this picture, the MX-700 at the bottom of the picture has taken the place of all the remotes at the top of the picture!

- Bill

#65491 10/22/04 04:00 AM
aficionado
OP Offline
aficionado
I can relate with the pile of remotes. I think thats what frustrates my wife the most. She has to sort through 4 or 5 remotes and the figure out how to use each one.

#65492 10/22/04 04:06 AM
M
mwc Offline
aficionado
aficionado
M
I agree with all the other MX-700 owners here. I've had mine for about 4 months now and I don't know how I got along without it before. I bought it to replace the monstrosity of a remote that came with my Denon 3805. I can't think of a thing that I don't like about the MX-700. I haven't even had to change the batteries yet. The Denon remote sucked the life out of batteries about every 3 weeks. Its easy and kind of fun to program. It even feels good to the touch. This is one sweet remote. I bought mine from BlueDo.com as an open box item without the sidekick remote for $189.82. BTW, it seems to be very well made and I expect it will last a long time.

Last edited by mwc; 10/22/04 04:07 AM.

I live the life I love and I love the life I live.
#65493 10/22/04 04:11 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Ray3
Sounds great, but did I read that it isnt mac compatable? Is this true?
And if so, is there anyway around it?

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.
#65494 10/22/04 04:14 AM
aficionado
OP Offline
aficionado

This is great. Everything has been positive on this cool lifesaver.
I tried to program my remote that came with my Integra DTR 7.4. It is very aggravating and limited (I don’t want to get started on that).

Thanks for the information!

Tom

#65495 10/22/04 04:19 AM
axiomite
axiomite
Brady,

I normally wouldn't answer a question posed to another member, but Ray is VERY old and I'm sure he's in bed by now. I could be wrong, but I think Ray has a mac.

Jack

#65496 10/22/04 04:43 AM
axiomite
axiomite
The Orion is an RF remote, so it is more likely a replacement for the MX-800. If fact, that is implied here. The 800's MSRP is $499, though it now can be found for as little as $290 (open box at bluedo.com) since it's being replaced by the Orion. So, I suspect the Orion will cost as much, if not more, making it considerably more expensive than the MX-700. It WILL have an improved select button, and white backlighting which I would like.

Jack

#65497 10/22/04 01:06 PM
R
connoisseur
connoisseur
R
Cough, snore, eh - where are my teeth? Lemme see, thanks Jack .

bray, to answer your question, the MX-Editor software is not Mac-compatible and, based on my research and keeping up with the chase, Home Theater has no plans to port it to the Mac. A PC is required to use the software.

I've been a Mac user since they came out, but my wife is a teacher and monopolizes the Mac for 10 months of the year. Since we have a large den, I got a nice PC kit from Tiger Direct last year so I could also have a computer and waste lots of hours on the 'Net. These puppies co-exist nicely on a home LAN.

It's a simple thing to do the programming at work on a lunch hour if you have a PC there. Once you have the file set up, tweaking is something that only takes a couple of minutes. Also, keep in mind that the MX-700 is a learning remote, so getting the commands from several remotes into the 700 isn't quite aas elegant and takes a bit more time, but it works.

As far as the middle button goes, I would agree that it is not as crisp as some might like, but doing the programming on the computer eliminates some of the issues. I really haven't had any issues with the center and I certainly would not let it be a knockout for this remote.

I may be wrong, as I am relying on my memory, but Bluedo might double the normal warranty.

#65498 10/22/04 01:13 PM
old hand
old hand
In reply to:

The Orion is an RF remote, so it is more likely a replacement for the MX-800.

The first post in this thread says that the Orion will be a replacement for both the 700 and the 800. I dunno, I'll just have to wait and see.

- Bill

#65499 10/22/04 01:17 PM
old hand
old hand
In reply to:

As far as the middle button goes, I would agree that it is not as crisp as some might like, but doing the programming on the computer eliminates some of the issues.

I've programmed the key in the lower right hand corner of the 700 to be the same as the select key. This is a very acceptable substitution (in my situation) until something better comes along.

- Bill

#65500 10/22/04 03:38 PM
axiomite
axiomite
I, too, have programmed the "ENT" button in the lower right hand corner to perform the same function as the center "select" button of the "joystick." I don't really have a problem with that "select" button. It's just more convenient, sometimes, to use the "ENT" button, rather than the "select" button, particularly when manually punching in the number of a TV channel.

Well, it appears as if Universal will no longer manufacture IR only remotes. They have introduced a new, less expensive line of Consumer Remotes, which, like the Orion and Omega, are both IR and RF. And, it looks likely that they will drop the entire line of MX models (500/600/700/800), replacing them with the Orion (700/800) and the Omega (500/600)

One drawback, in my opinion, to the Consumer line is that the top of the line model, which most resembles the MX-700, is partially touch screen instead of all hard button like the 700. I was happy to move away from my previous remote which was a touch screen. The middle of the line, and bottom of the line models are all hard button, but don't have all the features of an MX-700.

So, it would seem that to obtain the functions of the MX-700, in a hard button remote, the Orion is the only choice. If the Orion is available at prices similar to the MX-700 (MSRP $349. Open box $190 or less) it will be worth it. If it is priced similar to the MX-800 (MSRP $499/ OB $290), I'm not so sure it IS worth it, and would be all the more reason to get the MX-700 now while still available at low prices.

Jack

#65501 10/22/04 03:57 PM
R
connoisseur
connoisseur
R
I hadn't thought about using the ENT button in that manner. Thanks guys!

#65502 10/22/04 04:30 PM
axiomite
axiomite
De Nada!

Jack

#65503 10/22/04 05:28 PM
M
mwc Offline
aficionado
aficionado
M
In reply to:

I, too, have programmed the "ENT" button in the lower right hand corner to perform the same function as the center "select" button of the "joystick." I don't really have a problem with that "select" button. It's just more convenient, sometimes, to use the "ENT" button, rather than the "select" button, particularly when manually punching in the number of a TV channel.

Ditto! I don't know why but the only time I have trouble with the joystick is when I'm using it in the satellite receiver mode. Sometimes I have to press it several times before the receiver recognizes the signal, particulary when deleting a recorded program.
I wouldn't miss it if they did away with the "joystick" style button.

#65504 10/22/04 10:27 PM
aficionado
aficionado
I didn't quite have the extra change needed for the MX-700, so I had to settle for the MX-500.

#65505 10/22/04 10:35 PM
axiomite
axiomite
You'll like the MX-500, Kurt. It's a VERY good remote. I think Curtis, from the Ascend forum, has, or had, one and spoke highly of it. Enjoy it

Jack

#65506 10/22/04 10:42 PM
R
connoisseur
connoisseur
R
I traded up from the 500 and liked it alot. When you get a couple of extra $$, take a look at the IRclone software for the 500. Not as elegant as the MX-Editor for the 700, but still allows for programming on a PC.

#65507 10/23/04 11:36 AM
M
mwc Offline
aficionado
aficionado
M
The MX-500 is no slouch.

#65508 10/25/04 11:41 PM
B
connoisseur
connoisseur
B
i know you guys love this MX-700 remote cause it can learn ALL of your others and is programmable.. but i have one more question.

i am fixing to replace the ceiling fans in my den, and i have noticed that the nicer ones have remotes to turn them on/off and adjust the speed.. will the MX-700 be able to learn the ceiling fan remote also? and my wife has mentioned wanting to get dimmers on the lights in the den, and also, motorized window shades. can the 700 control those??

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??
#65509 10/25/04 11:57 PM
If they're IR, I imagine the MX700 can do it.

Remote controlled fans. Pshaw.

#65510 10/26/04 12:03 AM
T
axiomite
axiomite
T
As long as they can be controlled with an IR emitter, the MX-700 will be able to either learn from the existing remote or you will likely be able to find a Universal Remote or Pronto code that can do it. No problema.

#65511 10/26/04 12:26 AM
R
connoisseur
connoisseur
R
bigjohn - tom is absolutely correct. It can learn and I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't find commands in the files section at Remote Central.

Jack is controlling his lights (X-10??) and that's my next adventure. Also want to backlight the TV.

#65512 10/26/04 12:27 AM
axiomite
axiomite
I've seen some fans listed at RemoteCentral.com, where they have all kinds of codes that work with remotes. But, as Ken said, as long as the remote to the fan of your choice is an IR (infrared) remote, The MX-700 will "learn" the codes it uses, and operate your fan.

I operate my Air conditioner, and control my lights which run on X-10 technology, with my MX-700. Too much fun

Jack

#65513 10/26/04 12:29 AM
B
connoisseur
connoisseur
B
thanks guys, i will make sure and get a fan that uses IR technology.. we are going fan shopping this week. probably home depot or lowe's.

bigjohn

#65514 10/26/04 12:38 AM
axiomite
axiomite
John, the MX-700 will probably cost as much as the fan.

Jack

#65515 11/06/04 08:10 PM
aficionado
OP Offline
aficionado
I just picked up the MX700 and I love it. This thing is a life saver.

I wanted to thank everyone for their advice. You guys are awesome!

Thanks,

Tom

#65516 11/06/04 08:55 PM
R
connoisseur
connoisseur
R
Glad you like it - congratulations!!! Did you go for the open box? Where did you get it? Have you done anything neat with it with the way you set it up? If you run into problems or want any help, drop me a PM.

Ray

#65517 11/06/04 09:39 PM
axiomite
axiomite
Welcome to the MX-700 admiration society. I was very skeptical about all the praise that Ray and TomTuttle were heaping on this thing. But, I decided to go ahead and give it a try, and I am SO glad I did. The MX-700 is all they said it was, AND MORE. I love it!

Now that I'm fairly familiar with the software, if I find a change is necessary, I can open the software, make the change, save it, and download it to the remote in a matter of a minute or two. FABULOUS!

Jack

#65518 11/06/04 10:04 PM
aficionado
OP Offline
aficionado
Ray3 and Ajax,

I purchased it online in the link in my original post. It is new.
I'm still playing around with it and becoming familiar with its capabilities. This thing is VERY cool. I’m trying to make it “dummy proof” for the other users. It’s working well so far. I will mess with it a little more and then it should be perfect.

Thanks Again!

Tom

#65519 11/06/04 10:35 PM
So, what's the general impression of said "other users"? I rather like the idea of the MX-700, but... If only they could make the MX-700 is the Harmony form factor, or place the buttons on the Harmonys a little more logically...

#65520 11/07/04 01:05 AM
aficionado
OP Offline
aficionado
The "other Users" (my wife mainly) likes using one button to turn the whole system on and ready for a particular task such as watching a DVD. It's reducing the bitching so I'm frickin happy . I have to deal with bitching all day long with my "job". It's nice not having to hear it now when I get home from the "job".

Needless to say the MX-700 also saves marriages
Kidding of course...

Tom

#65521 11/08/04 03:22 AM
T
axiomite
axiomite
T
Ken, the other user (my wife) is the only standard that defines success on this topic. She likes it very much. Hold down one function button from the Main screen and Voila - "everything" switches correctly and you're watching a DVD no matter what the status of the system was prior to that point. It's like magic.

Happy wife = happy life.

btw, I would disagree with others who object strongly to the "enter" feature on the center joystick of the MX-700. I use it often for Tivo and think it works intuitively and quite well. Maybe it's a thumb-size issue

#65522 11/08/04 03:28 PM
B
connoisseur
connoisseur
B
In reply to:

Maybe it's a thumb-size issue

hey now.. you know what they say about guys with big thumbs?

bigjohn

#65523 11/08/04 03:57 PM
ummm... They like to stick them places they don't belong?

#65524 11/08/04 04:45 PM
aficionado
aficionado
Wow...how did I miss this thread?! I absolutely love this remote! I used to have a radio shack remote (1994 model) that was pretty cool too. You could store macros on almost every button. The problem was that you had to remember which one they were on. With MX-700, you name the macro according to whatever function you desire and see it on the screen. The only problem I've had is that I had to teach it all the buttons of my DVD player. Well some work and some don't.

Anyway, before settling on the MX-700, I bough one of those touch screen remotes because it seemed like a cool gadget to have at the time. After about a week, I took it back. It was more money and I found that I really despised the touch screen. It got dirty easily, was hard to see at certain angles, and it just didn't feel good in the hands. I like real buttons!

M60s
VP150
QS8s
Marantz SR6003
Samsung LN52B550
Oppo DV-980H
Insignia NS-WBRDVD
#65525 11/08/04 04:59 PM
axiomite
axiomite
AHA! Another MX-700 devotee. And this one from the distaff side of the Axiom family.

Fox, I was using a touch screen remote for years before I was browbeaten into the MX-700 by Ray and Tom. It was a VERY good remote, and I liked it very much, with the exception of a couple of points that rubbed me the wrong way, one of which you mentioned (the not feeling good in the hand). The MX-700 has a couple of minor problems too. But, the ability to program it on my computer, it's build quality (it feels sturdy and comfortable in the hand), and it's versatility completely outweigh any minor imperfections it may have. It just might be the best piece of equipment I own (not counting the Axioms, of course).

Jack

#65526 11/08/04 05:33 PM
If only you could audition remotes in the home... that would be nice. Anybody know about the return policies on open box models?

#65527 11/08/04 09:18 PM
In reply to:

I liked it very much ... rubbed me ... feeling good in the hand

#65528 11/08/04 09:34 PM
R
connoisseur
connoisseur
R
ken - you might want to give Mike a call at "Surf Remote Control". Very "Axiom service like" guy. I don't know what the return policy is, but I'd guess he can hook you up with something that he'd let you return. Once you start working with this thing though, there is really no chance you'll want to part with it. . If you can get your hands on one, download the MX-Editor software and the Programming Manual (for the MX-700 files section of Remote Central).

Fox, saw your note on learning some of the commands/some don't work with your DVD player. What kind of DVD player do you have?

I don't know if you have looked at the files section (uploads from the users) on Remote Central, but they have two areas you may want to look at. The first is the MX-700 section, which requires that you load an entire device.

I much prefer the Philips Pronto & Pronto Pro files (has over 7,000 files). These are .ccf files that you can load into MX-Editor (using the Universal Browser feature in the software) by dragging or copy/paste one command at a time. Much more flexible to work with and there is a whole bi=unch of them.

Keep in mind that even if you don't find the exact model you have, manufacturers generally use the same commands in all of their similar devices (i.e., all DVD players would use the sam commands). For example, the commands for the Denon 2900 also work for the 3800, 4800 and 5900. No real reason you can't get all of the commands. Once in a while, you can get the commands for an advanced model to work on your model. Let me know if you want some help with it.

#65529 11/08/04 11:28 PM
axiomite
axiomite
You, sir, have a FILTHY mind. ...............(I love it ). Now apologize to Fox, and GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Jack

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,477
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044
pmbuko 16,441
SirQuack 13,840
CV 12,077
MarkSJohnson 11,458
Who's Online Now
1 members (spiroh), 368 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newsletter Signup