Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: I need reassurance.....!!!!!
#67300 11/05/04 11:34 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Mark
Take 2 zanex, and post us in the morning.

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.
Replacement shipped already.....!!!!!
#67301 11/06/04 12:36 AM
shareholder in the making
OP Offline
shareholder in the making
I want to take a moment to let everyone know, once again, of Axioms' "Above and Beyond" customer Service.

When I spoke to the FedEx rep regarding the damaged speaker, I was told that they would be contacting the sender (Axiom) as a matter of policy, but it may not be a bad idea for me to do so also. So, I dropped Amie an e-mail, knowing full well that they were closed today and she wouldn't see it till Monday. Then, I took my wife out to dinner…we both had stressful days and it was easy to justify dinner at a little Italian restaurant.

Well, when we came home, there were two e-mails from Amie. One was a standard "Golden e-mail" giving me a tracking number for a new speaker she shipped! Wow- I didn't' expect any response from my e-mail on a Friday! And they already sent a speaker too!

The second e-mail was a personal one from Amie apologizing for the trouble- like it was Axioms' fault! Then, she writes that the replacement speaker that she sent was shipped overnight (not two-day) so I would have it Monday! I can't imagine what it must cost to ship an M60 overnight from out of the country!

Talk about going "above and beyond"….! Really, I'm floored in how Amie went SO far in "righting" a problem that wasn't even her fault in the first place!

I thought it would be very appropriate to thank her in a public forum, and let those who are considering an Axiom purchase know how incredible this company is!

BTW- the speakers are great, though I haven't had a chance to do much with them. I'll write up a nice "review" or "first impressions" with some photos the first chance I get!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::
Re: Replacement shipped already.....!!!!!
#67302 11/06/04 12:40 AM
T
axiomite
axiomite
T
Bray, it's "Xanax". Or so they tell me. I wouldn't really know for sure or anything.

Mark, thanks for sharing your experience. It's always tough when you're "This close" to something you want.

But yeah, hook up those QS8's as mains That's come up a few times, and you should have time this weekend to do a definitive review.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,477
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020