Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: We survived - but not without a scratch!
#82287 02/21/05 05:51 PM
B
connoisseur
connoisseur
B
"WE LOVED IT!!!"

AIR?? we didnt have air?

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??
#82288 02/21/05 06:07 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
I STILL like a good spanking every now and then.

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.
#82289 02/21/05 06:25 PM
B
connoisseur
connoisseur
B
TMI, man... TMI...

but since we are going that direction... i still like to put baby powder in my boxer/briefs every once and a while. hey, call me cooky, call me crazy, but it just feels GOOD!!!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??
#82290 02/21/05 06:38 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Sorry.
I'll stop now.

Baby powder huh?

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.
#82291 02/21/05 06:55 PM
devotee
devotee
This is going in a direction we should not go in...

#82292 02/21/05 07:24 PM
aficionado
aficionado
All,

My parents adopted five children (because they could not have any of their own) plus kept foster children...at times growing up, there were as many as 13 of us. I was the oldest. Needless to say, most of the foster kids came from "problem" homes and had to be dealt with with differing forms of discipline, one of them being corporal punishment (spankings...they were legal then).

My Dad worked for Braniff Airlines (Jack and Ray should remember Braniff - ). He worked as a sheet metal mechanic, plying his trade with rivet guns and laminated fiberglass, repairing the planes. He took great pride in constructing paddles out of airline grade fiberglass, especially when it came to my brothers (actual blood brothers from a highly dysfunctional original family...long story to say the least). My father was ex Navy and was a stickler for discipline. We had numerous laminated fiberglass paddles hanging on the wall at home over the years. My Mom tired of sending me (loved that honor ) out to the willow tree for switches. My Mom was also of the "Wait until your Father gets home" crowd. That statement in and of itself was more than enough to enforce copitulation from any of us...Fiberglass hurts, plus, stings for an extra, extra, extra long time.

When we started getting into the 4th, 5th and 6th grades, my father constructed paddles for our teachers. Most of the teachers were female and liked the weight (light) and durability (almost unbreakable) of his construction. I never had them used on me at school, I knew better. BUT. One teacher had the copious distinction of actually having been able to break one of my Dad's paddles. Luckily, not on anyone in my family. My Dad took the broken pieces and mounted them on a plaque that hung over the teacher's desk until she retired. It carried a story that was passed down to future classes and that stigma alone prevented a considerable amount of disruptions in many classrooms.

D.J.M., I believe that a very good spanking was well deserved for the young man for both the mistreatment of your girls as well as the speakers. Repeated if necessary. Then, lock him out of the house. If he can't get to them, he can't hurt them (your girls or the speakers). I know it is tough trying to deal with a family member with a "problem" child but it is your right to have your family and personal items treated with respect.

Glad to hear everyone and everything are okay.

Hey, I knew someone who used to use a blow gun with the little round pellets to prevent kids from touching things that they did not need to...worked on animals too.

WhatFurrer

"Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup..."
#82293 02/21/05 10:44 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
"My Dad took the broken pieces and mounted them on a plaque that hung over the teacher's desk until she retired. It carried a story that was passed down to future classes and that stigma alone prevented a considerable amount of disruptions in many classrooms."

That reminds me of an episode of King Of The Hill.
The one where Peggy became "Paddleing Peggy Hill".
One of my favs.

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.
#82294 02/22/05 01:13 AM
aficionado
aficionado
Thats one of my favorites too. My favorite part is when Peggy pulls out the paddle in front of the guys and swings it through the air and all of them move their hips as if to dodge the paddle. Classic.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,473
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters