Print Thread
Rate Thread
Really Want to get Our AA Working
#426040 07/11/17 11:33 PM
T
tweety Offline OP
OP Offline
T
We've had our AA for quite some time now (it's #42, I think). Like many, we had a terrible time ramping up...and it's still not there. My wife grew very frustrated with it and put it on the shelf (so to speak) for months. We had tried many times...and read all the advice...when we were using our old router, but nothing worked well.

Now have a new router, so I tried to establish a connection yesterday (which went fine). That's about as far as our luck went. It's again very sluggish/non-responsive in the interface mode. First thing I tried doing is updating the software (it showed Version 1.097). Tried this MANY times - the most it will get to is 60%, then just does nothing for hours.

Tried resetting to factory default today - both from the Web UI and, when that didn't work (twice), the USB method (factory_reset). Nothing. Tried a thumb drive formatted for both fat32 and NTSF. Twice each. Nothing. It won't reset - just keeps re-connecting to the Web UI, then goes back to it's sluggish old self again.

We're at the end of our patience with this thing. I realize we have not contacted you for help with this yet, but we wanted to run through all the available troubleshooting options first.

Now that we've exhausted everything the book says, how can you help us?

Thank you kindly,
Doug

Re: Really Want to get Our AA Working
tweety #426047 07/12/17 04:02 PM
Ian Offline
President
connoisseur
President
connoisseur
Hi Doug,

If you can send me a PM with a phone number and a good time for someone to call you we can get this up and running perfectly.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer

Moderated by  Andrew, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,943
Posts442,465
Members15,617