I recently grabbed some PC hardware that my parents friends were going to throw out and I thought most of it would be junk (and it mostly was) but I found a Gigabyte GA-880GMA-USB3 motherboard with 4GB of RAM and an AMD Phenom II X4 quad core CPU in one unit. JACKPOT!!!

They offered it to me as they knew I was planning on building a new PC for my Mom but I later found out that her sisters chipped in and bought her a new laptop for Christmas. So, I'm thinking of finally building a HTPC that will be a bit more convenient than streaming to my PS3.

I've already ordered the rest of the hardware I need except for a case and a power supply. I'd like this unit to look like another piece of AV gear on my shelves so I'm looking at this case. Antec Fusion Remote, Black This one seems to come pretty highly recommended in all the HTPC build discussions I've been reading since finding the MB, even if most say the onboard LCD screen is pretty useless.

Does anyone have any experience with it or another they would recommend? It has to be ATX Micro board size friendly, quiet cooling or room enough to add it and look decent on an AV shelf.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.