I noticed a few things when creating my recent POLL in the "Questions for Axiom Owners" area. Just curious if these things are normal.

1) Since I was the POLL creator, I was suprised that I had to vote, before being able to view the results? Now I have to remember to subtract my votes to get accurate stats. When setting up a POLL it asks if you want to require the person to cast their vote before seeing the results. I liked this option as they would not be influenced by other votes.

2) The forums must look at your IP Address for tracking, so you can't vote more than once. This is a good thing if you have a static IP Address, however, if your ISP does not give you the same or static IP Address each time you connect, the forum thinks your a different person. I found this out over Thanksgiving up at the inlaws. They are still on Dial UP, and everytime I tried to go into my post to see how my results were doing, I was unable to view the results until I voted each time again. This happened everytime I disconnected/reconnected to their ISP as I kept getting a different IP Address.

So I guess I'm concerned if people should take the results with a grain of salt, as I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. Poll Stats would not be accurate if people vote over and over again.

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85