A little note to those of you who have 'known' me over the years - today is my last day working at Axiom (or probably more accurately my last day being paid for working at Axiom!) I will be bowing out of my day-to-day responsibilities at the factory and concentrating on our family.

It has been a wonderful 8 years! I've so enjoyed getting to know so many of you through the message boards, emails, and a rare but cherished group of you in person. I continue to be amazed at just how wonderful virtual friends can be.

Ongoing, James Savard - 'Axiom' on the boards - will be taking over my duties. While I am most certain I will be checking in, I won't be arranging auditions or the like - James will be taking care of all of those things, and can be reached via PM or email.

My Axiom email account will remain active, and I hope to meet all of you at the Axiom 30th Anniversary party in 2010. (Couldn't resist starting a rumour on my way out the door . . .)

Thank you all for making this a fantastic place to work and for helping to grow a community we can all be proud of. I appreciate each of you more than you can know.

Until we 'meet' again!

Amie