Have you guys read this grin

Quote:
i have the ONKYO TX NR 906 i don’t live in the US but in Europe and decided to buy a full set of Axiom speakers based to the good reviews i saw on internet. But unfortunately i found them very dull, weak in treble and having nonexistent midrange! I had to place my older Bose Acoustimass 10 cubes on top of the towers. Bose boosted the midrange at least i can listen to clear and wide midrange, but still can’t hear high notes from the axiom tweeters, since the Bose overwhelmed them.
The center channel VP 150 have no bass weak midrange and treble. Again i replaced them with my older Polk Audio CS2 monitor series center channel which i was using before. Polk has a warmer bass tonality good midrage and high treble tones. Same thing for the sq4 and 8’s. Having said this the M60’s have phenomenal bass reproduction.
The EP 175 sub woofer is so/so kind1 of thing not to my taste either much better the Yamaha YST-SW90 Sub.
In the end I am very disappointed with Axiom.
I complained to Axiom but they were astonished with my feedback and to cut the long story short they did not give me too much attention as if i don’t understand what i was saying.
Please don’t buy these if you intend too. Go for Polk you won’t regret it.

Thank you

Audioreview of M60